What's new

Newbie from Belgium

M

Magnificent_one

Hi everybody

I'm Michiel from Belgium. I'm looking into the nissan silvia's because i like them and would love to own one in a year or two :)
Although, i'm in a bit of a doubt still. Love the Integra DC5's or civic EK9's 2. And i've never driven a real RWD, only drive the E39 and F10 BMW 520d from my father in law.
But as far Nissan's or Silvia's go, i'm a complete noob:eek:

So i'm hoping to learn a lot:)

Because this is a carforum, i'll introduce my civic to. It's a civic EP2 (1.6i) "sport".
It's modded and if there are people interested i can post up a spec list to :)

Here are a few pics of my pride and joy:

Any questions? Just ask:thumbs:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Very nice, Welcome.

C

Centurion S15

G'day, I joined about a week ago now and I've learned so much already, quickest way to learn is to dive in head first :thumbs:, so welcome mate, and enjoy!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Very nice bud. Used to have an ep3 civic and chopped in my DC5 for my silvia. Epic cars but rwd and boost won me over in the end! :)

M

Magnificent_one

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
DC5 are such nice cars. I want to own one one day. But I want to own a lot of cars (Like an S2K or a S15). And with looking at buying a house that may be a lot more difficult than i would want it to be... But once i'm paying of a few years buying a weekend toy should be do doable:nod:

Reaction score
Country
Hi

Nice car i have a bit of a love for screaming hondas.

Best advise you can get for looking to buy a S15, from my own experience, is that Spec S stands for Spec S.h.i.t (unless you live in Australia), so only buy a JDM Spec R otherwise you are going to spend a whole heap of money and the car will still be ****.
They are worlds apart, get the better model to start with and you will love it.

M

Magnificent_one

What are the big differences between the to?
Liking the Spec R but didn't really know the spec s was that bad? Is there a spec v to? And what is that than?

Reaction score
Country
Had an ep2 myself before my s15 nice cars, had problems with my gearbox though :( and yes the spec r is the turbo model, only one to go for ;)