What's new

Hello from America

S

S13Steve

Hi all, I'm Steve I live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I own a USDM S13 that is mostly stock (yes to include our crappy truck motor that our version of the car got) and found this forum while I was bored searching Google. I'll pretty much just be here looking at pics of cars we can't get easily in the states. My hope is to import a rolling shell Varietta in the next year or two and start building it but that's going to be a lengthy process. Alot of you have some very nice cars from the member pics I've seen and I hope to learn some good info from you.

Reaction score
Country
hey steve, i spotted a nice varietta for sale online.. somewhere.. and if i didnt already have an s15, i would sure as hell bought it!! absolutely love them (once i got to grips the length of the boot!)

keep us updated, and lets see your s13! :)
jase

S

S13Steve

Not the greatest pic but here it is. Nothing special what so ever but it's my baby. It's going to be hard to let her go but being an adult sucks some times.

The problem is that here in the states you can't just import one and drive and register it. You have to bring it in in pieces and then register it as a kit car. And even that isn't 100% all the time. It's a very frustrating process here.

Last edited: