What's new

Also a honda owner going S15 RWD :-)

H

Hawks

Hello my names Alex. People usually call me Hawks! Wierdly the last post was a honda Integra going S15 lol. Im a big fan of hondas, as i have an Integra atm but even bigger fan of Nissans especially Silvias + Skylines :)
I live in England, South London, Surrey! Im a couple of weeks away from getting my S15 specr turbo. Love my ITR but really cannot wait to have and drive around in my new S15 project :) I love the drift scene and is awesome to watch. I also love the idea of having a potential drift car. Although im more of 'keep my car very clean and show' kind of person.
Just a couple of things tho i have seen and inspected the car im buying and all looks very clean, and all registered properly in the uk. Its done about 60,000 and was just wondering if there is anything i should look out for that i may have missed?
Anyway thanks for viewing and heres a couple of pics of my teg and S15! Cheers

Reaction score
hi buddy!

i also went from a dc2 to a s15 :p but now as i need to free up some money for a business i am going back to hondas, into a ek9.
the silvia will be completely different to your dc2, you will not be able to chuck in around with the same confidence, but it teaches you new styles of driving. it might be tempting to drift around, but more often than not a s15 is too nice to drift around! your s15 will get more attention than any car you have driven before, its fun!

cheers

Lloyd