What's new

New member from France !

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,
In advance, sorry for my poor english... i'll try to make my best ^^

I'm Seal from France, and i live near Paris !

I was looking for a new car to replace my 2 Honda S2000 (S2Ki member known as FrenchKiss knickname), and all i want is to stay with a Japanese car... i know Nissan for his history and its a very respectable brand as Honda, so why not to try one from them ?

The only thing i know, the GTR-R34 or new GTR are lovely ones but with the highest price from Nissan, so let's take something cheaper first to try but with good performance/looking.
I was looking for the excellent 370Z (the370z.com member known as FrenchKiss knickname also!) but finanally, i think and it's personnal, there are too many of it in France and i really want something more rare, that's why i'm looking for a Silvia S15. I love his look and with some few modifications i can have a very good sport one !

I'm also here to enjoy this passion for this Silvia with people here, to take more informations, Analyse my project (even if i know what i'm gonna do) and maybe found one (ready to export to France) !

Thanks for reading me and see you very soon in many sections of this forum !

Seal

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club and I hope you find lots of useful information and friendly advice here :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome to club matey!
Chose the best site for info,everyone on here knows a lot about these cars and are very friendly/helpful!
Look forward to seeing your project