What's new

Hi from Kanagawa, Japan

Reaction score
Country
Hi,
great forum you have here with a lot of useful info.
just picked up a S15 spec R for 880,000y at a place near where i live.
came with Enkei ES tarmacs, Buddy club coilovers, blitz exhaust, intercooler and filter, unknown body kit (sides are factory), bride reclining bucket and defi meters
also picked up some dirt cheap model 5s, 18x9 18x10 from a used parts site
pics

here is a pic of my previous car, a 1990 miata, when i lived in Hawaii

nice to meet you
Rod

K

Kojo

good stuff bro,welcome aboard,military im assuming? Im in okinawa myself...car looks real clean! gona look even better with the avs' on there! miata was dooppeee too!

G

getnkd

nice! welcome to the club!!! i love those tail lights!!! i hope to get them onto mine.. i got a pearl white aswell, do u mind posting pics of the rear ???
thanks

A

Altecians

Nice car and nice parts towards it! Looks like a URAS kit, could be completely wrong though x)

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Welcome on board ! Nice S15 you have ! If you can find me and send me a clean one, i'm yours ! ^^

Reaction score
Country
i did some digging around through my hyper revs and i think it is a GP sports G-sonic front end. the front has the little plaque indentation in it and the bottom center is slightly raised... i will be able to know for sure when i get the car in the air to change the rims this weekend and i can check the back to see if there are any markings

Reaction score
Country
Seal:
sorry i have work on those days:eek:

thanks for the comments on the bumper
im thinking about switching to model T6s in 18/19 stagger (i just missed a set:mad: that was for sale) or if all else fails 19s all the way around taniguchi style. i would use the model5s for track duty.