What's new

Hi all just brought my 1st s15 and have a few questions!

Reaction score
Country
Hi, Ive just had a year 2000 Silver S15 Spec S with 50000 miles imported from Japan as I have always loved s15s but never really thought about getting one until recently.
As was going to give it an oil change was wondering what was the best grade oil for the sr20de as everything I can find seems to be for the turbo Spec R!?
Also I was wondering if anyone knows any links to any good websites for parts?
Thanks any advice also appreiciated.

Reaction score
Country
i would go 10 - 40 and maybe 0 - 40 in the winter, if you want to spend the money on expensive full synth your choice. The difference between full syth brands isant really enough to worry about only people who are sponsored by that brand will make a big deal about it. Full synth only means it will last longer so it will cost you more. its not about full synth or mineral its about whats been put in the oil thats best suited for your application like easy going street driver or circuit car. Personally i use Valvoline VR-1 its only synth-blend but has alot of additives for things like high temp and good old fashioned thrashing, but it does not last long, so i change it every 2 - 3000 ks if not sooner. and since its half the price of full synth which is even better.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
In the traders section there is a company called opie oils/the oilman he will tell you what oil is recommended for your application,as for parts companies I am not too sure on the non turbo engine but rhdjapan,frsport,perfectrun and touge distribution are the main overseas places,over here dbpower,apex performance,japspeed there are a few trade over on sxoc if you get a chance check on there as the do good prices through group buys !
Welcome to club!