What's new

Gooday From the West of Australia

S

Scr33ch08

Whats up names Matty and well looking forward to joining S15 Owners Club and helping people out as much as i can starting on my New S15 2000 model Spec s
LIVE NEAR PARRAMATTA

Sorry for Topic was ment to be west Sydney

List of Mods so far:

3'Turbo back Exhaust
Intercooler with 3"stainless steel piping
Walbro (500HP) Fuel Pump
Spitfire coil packs
Turbosmart Eboost 2 controller
HKS Turbo timer
20' Panther Wheels <-- Getting rid of soon :( Lost taste in them

everything else is Pretty much stock List will Continue to Grow as the weeks/months go on

Currently looking for Anyone that has any spare interior Parts

Middle Arm Rest (lid center console)
Ashtray
Stereo surroundings

As i have LOOKED everywhere in from where im From and due to no one having anything looking for some good deals and would Love to help people out as well with some stuff they need
:rotfl:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate!

You mentioned yours is a Spec-S.... but you've got turbo parts fitted? Did you get the turbo fitted to it, or are you sure you dont have a Spec-R?

Also, lets see some photos! :)

Jase

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I would say it is an Aus Spec S = JDM spec R (ie. factory turbo)

S

Scr33ch08

yea sorry its a AUS Spec S

and the only photo i have atm is this 1 but will take more WHEN IT STOPS RAINING !!! and when i stop having fun :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
very nice...

oops, forgot to say welcome. :)

S

Scr33ch08

yea thanks for the welcome but looking for a new pair of shoes for this baby

S

ste

hey someone else from the west

interior parts seam hard to come by hey .........

i've found looking through the wrecking yards on google a good source as i've picked up a standard leather gear surround for $100 and a new standard gear knob for $160 also some SILVIA mats from japanese inport spares , i'd deffo look them up as i'd use them again

S

Scr33ch08

well i picked up a New set of floor mats for $60 all four From Nissan that was kinda cool and stuff got rid of the 20's rolling on stockies at the moment so yea Nistune next week followed by some more parts ordered from rocket =] cant wait for them to get here

just still trying to find a Carbon fiber stereo surround Armrest and ashtray but all good still looking and well still kicking in

this pic was taken one day Before i took the wheels off

G

getnkd

if u want a carbon fibre stereo surround. check out topstage.com.au; good luck and welcome aboard!

S

Scr33ch08

uploading some new pics from IModify Cruise Last weekend ... First Biggest Cruise iv been on and it was Sick =] SO MANY S15's >_<

Few Mates on the way home

S

Scr33ch08

yea bro trying for that look just kind of after a few other little things plus some Headlights >_< Grrr why so stupid price for some OEM headlights :'( but all good. I'm goint to get my hands on some Work XD9's 18x9 with alittle dish and some coilovers now after i did a little engine work now currently got 198kws @ the wheels so im happy with that FOR NOW, ran a 13.512, 110MPH @ the drags first time I've taken it but need to work on my take off a little letting me down abit but yeah coming up nicely =] thanks for all the welcomes hopefully i can meet some of you guys on some cruises now =]

Reaction score
Country
Can't wait to welcome you. You are in the family now ;)
Good day to ya from cold Russia!

Nice looking OEM car. Are you going to put some bodykit on it? or just big wheels, drop and adding some plastic fenders to make you OEM car look wider?