What's new

Sup y'all.

K

Kuro

Been lurking for a bit, figured i'd go ahead and join. I'm from Texas(Which is on the big ass rock that is better know as "Uh-Murika") and really interested in getting an S15. New to the "S15 scene", but been around more than a few SR20 swaps here in the lone star state.

Here is my current car:

Not really looking for some "King of the street" type of setup, just love how the S15 looks and how the SR sounds.

K

Kuro

With all of that being said, I am not going to talk about the following:

"I like this car, can anyone tell me how to get it into America"

"Top gear is awesome, do you know that Clarkson guy?"

However:

Yes, I do love cheeseburgers.

America is the best country in the world, and will kick the ass of every other country on its own.

Texas is bigger than France. I am from Texas. That automatically means everything I say will be correct and leave no basis for discussion.

In Texas we have What-a-Burger. Dr. Pepper and the Honey-butta'-chicken biscuit were made by the gods and passed down by Jesus Christ himself.

Last edited:

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Heya, WTTC, Tyres are on the left and gearboxes are kept at the rear of the clubroom just in case :wack:

Cant tell if that's a Dodge Challenger or charger or I'm wrong on both counts but they must have loads more power than our SR's

K

Kuro

Heya, WTTC, Tyres are on the left and gearboxes are kept at the rear of the clubroom just in case :wack:

Cant tell if that's a Dodge Challenger or charger or I'm wrong on both counts but they must have loads more power than our SR's
lol it's actually a ford mustang man. It was originally a V6 that I did a 5.4 swap on. Car made 485 to the wheels on a 150 shot so it isn't super slow, but it's not fast either.

K

Kuro

:annoyed: lol don't think i'll be getting a muscle car anytime soon, sweet looking ride tho
It's cool man, the V8 is fun and sounds great, but I really want a turbo 4 cylinder. Looking forward to this project, and street driving an S15 in Texas if at all possible.

Last edited:
K

Kuro

Just curious, what do y'all pay on insurance for a V8 car over there?

I'm 20 now and pay $800 a year, plus you can pick up V6 mustang now for around $8,000 USD. Seems like y'all got a **** load of red tape to go through with modifying cars.