What's new

Hello from Trinidad West Indies

Reaction score
Hello from Trinidad West Indies, Updated Pics!!!

Hi all I got my car about a month ago, bought it from my friend, it was imported from Japan. It is a Nismo Silvia S15 Spec R. It comes with lots of Nismo stuff that may not be recognizable, like bushings and what not. It's a dream to drive, I have since fitted it with the Tokyo Drift Tails straight from Japan and also R34 GTR Wheels. I am in the process of changing the FMIC setup and piping, tell me what you think.

My Setup is:
SR20DET six speed
HKS J-pipe
Nismo Full exhaust and barrel
Greddy Intercooler piping
Greddy Intake setup
Nismo short Shifter
Nismo Shift Knob
Nismo Shock and spring Combo
Engine Damper

Will get some more pics with interior and engine shots and also with the tails and the new FMIC.

Last edited:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks really good mate :thumbs:, those wheels fit a treat. What sizes etc are they?

Your opening yourself up to even more Skyline comments though i bet...... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Topper said:
What sizes etc are they?

Your opening yourself up to even more Skyline comments though i bet...... :rolleyes:
The wheels are 18s and are 9 wide and 30 offset. They fit nicely though.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I cant understand how they fit..................

I have an 8j on the front with ET30 and they are very close to sticking out, they only just tuck under the arch. Rears with 9j ET30 "should" stick out too.

I seen a picture of an S15 with 9j and ET37 on the rear, and they were about as far out as possible.

What camber setting are you running??

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, the front does stick out a little but not too much as to be rubbing, I will post some pics later from a profile view.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If you could that would be excellent.

I'm trying to get my head round the whole width and offset thing, but i guess if you have lowered your car and havent corrected the camber etc they will tuck under slighty more giving the appearance that they dont stick out.

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Welcome :wave:

your car looks lovely , i'm loving the R34 wheels :notworthy:
and its the best colour too :p ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,awaits comment from nicely :rotfl:

kimi x

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome mate good to see u did pop along and introduce urself ur car is looking sweet and the best thing about it is those wheel love them so much always wanted a set myself :wave:

Reaction score
Topper, sorry mate didn't get a chance yesterday to take pics, look for some pics this weekend.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
No probs mate, just when you can :thumbs:

Need to take some pictures of my car this weekend aswell :nod:

S

S15R

I've had 350Z rims on my car, same offset + 30, 18*8 with 245 at rears but they stick out too much just cant "fit" and its touching the guards

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
S15R said:
I've had 350Z rims on my car, same offset + 30, 18*8 with 245 at rears but they stick out too much just cant "fit" and its touching the guards
And there's the difference between an S14 and S15. 350Z 18x8s fit the S14 perfectly.

J

Jono

Welcome mate - great looking car in a superb colour! Yup, the GTR alloys do it for me in a big way :D ?350 a rim from Abbey Motorsport... don't think that includes rubber though :eek: ?100 a corner for rubber, that's ?1800! Mmm... I think not.

Reaction score
lovin the R34 GTR wheels! I've seen them before on a white S15 but the guy had to run heaps of camber to make them fit. Your rears look as though they're fairly neutral and yet close to fitting. I take it you've rolled the guards?

Reaction score
Well I had plans to sell my baby but bonus give way to new found ways to keep her. Here are some updated pics, yes I am going to be replacing the wheels with the GTRs. Only minor upgrades have been done and I am going to be putting back on the Nismo CF bonnet.

Upgrades,
Kakimoto 3" Exhaust
Greddy J-Pipe
HKS Downpipe
Extractor Manifold
Greddy Intake
Apexi Filter
Blitz FMIC
Greddy Intercooler Piping
Engine Damper
Nismo Mounts
Nismo Shock and Spring Combo

Soon to be Power FC with boost kit, Z32MAF, Greddy Intake Manifold, Recaros, Cuzco Strut bar, Cuzco underbrace, Cuzco RUCAS, Cuzco adjustable suspension, front Wide Fenders and pulled rear, CF rear spoiler and CF trunklid (still looking for one), custom engine bay paint, looking at blue and chrome and wrinkle black. And now the pics,