What's new

Newb with trader question

W

weaveworx

Hi All,

New member checking in.

Basically I have just set up my own business which deals in carbon fibre parts for all makes of car so wondered how I would become a trader on here to offer you guys the products I sell? I am also an authorised Seibon dealer:wave:

Reaction score
Country
Hey mate

Welcome to the club. That's cool that your going to sell carbon parts.
Especially Seibon heh.

I'm sure one of the admin guys will contact you in regards to become a trader.

W

weaveworx

Thanks Vinnie, is there anyone in particular I could speak to about it on the admin team?

Reaction score
Country
Hey

Er Craig or Meddler. I know there's more of them heh.
There on here most of the time. I sure they will contact you soon mate.

Reaction score
Show us some stuff you can supply!! I love love love love love llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooovvvveeee carbon.. I want a panel that goes around the wiper arms, centre console, interior parts. battery cover. to name a few. What yer got? and some prices please.. inc shipping UK..

W

weaveworx

Show us some stuff you can supply!! I love love love love love llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooovvvveeee carbon.. I want a panel that goes around the wiper arms, centre console, interior parts. battery cover. to name a few. What yer got? and some prices please.. inc shipping UK..
I dont think I can tell you prices mate until I pay as a trader but the big products that are currently made are bonnet boot and doors. I can custom make anything else but just need an original part and some time to do it :) I dont do them myself, I send them off to EPRacing international to get a proper job done and pay for the mould :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Hi weaveworx,

I will forward your request on to the admin team and we will contact you shortly.

meddler.

Reaction score
EP Racing proper job... eeermmmm if you saw the coilpack cover I got from them I wouldn't quite say proper... not to worry thought finally there would be some decent carbon bits available.. Good luck chap..

W

weaveworx

EP Racing proper job... eeermmmm if you saw the coilpack cover I got from them I wouldn't quite say proper... not to worry thought finally there would be some decent carbon bits available.. Good luck chap..
One bad product doesnt make them a poor manufacturer mate! Did they replace for you? I have known some Evo vortex generators not fit but the mould was just a bit off, the replacements were fine!

Reaction score
One bad product doesnt make them a poor manufacturer mate! Did they replace for you? I have known some Evo vortex generators not fit but the mould was just a bit off, the replacements were fine!
No one bad one don't I suppose, maybe the crap cooling panel I also got made my mind up for me, the price of stuff like the coilpack cover as it's a tiny piece of carbon fibre should make sure they get to the customer in a quality that is acceptable, and I didn't expect to be patronized when I contacted them about it. As they put it " we have just tried to fit one to our S14A and it fitted really well" so obviously they chose a better one than they sent me.. but I wont turn this into a slagging match, I put it to experience and move on.. There has been a few customers had issues with stuff from EPracing I found out when I trawled the forums relating to the carbon products they supply, so I'm not alone on this one.. I'l put it to bed now and bid you all the best with your efforts.