What's new

Hi guys :d

S

spanner_monkey

hi guys, names chris (spanner_monkey) or just spanner

new to this forum, but im a member of dc2-itr and mph-uk.net (check this out)

from kent, in the UK. Im a mechanic by trade, have always had a massive interest in cars and engines, got a newly found passion for jap cars, it all stemmed from a 2002 impreza sti prodrive that i owned a couple of years ago, what an amazing car this was, putting out 280 bhp i had plans to up the ante somewhat but rising fuel costs and a thirsty thirsty car, it just had to go.

So next car in the jap theme was my current, a dc2 (ukdm) in championship white, i have owned it just over a year, and its had several performance oriented transformations ranging from 4-2-1 and full systems with de-cat etc. But now its back to standard apart from a spoon rear silencer, its a lovely car but i have recently put it up for sale (check the for sale thread) mainly due to the fact i am really wanting am s15 dpec r atm, so this is why im here...

...to talk to current owners, people in the know, and just get aqainted with the s15oc community

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country

Jay

Reaction score
welcome! glws of the teg, and hope to see you on here soon with a shiney s15r!

S

spanner_monkey

Cheers for the welcome guys, yea I really hope the teg sells soon, I need a turbo'd jap car back in my life!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome along mate, love dc2 ,I have a fn2 type r myself the s15 is worlds away though,properly rare awesome car! Fingers crossed the teg moves on quickly and you get yourself a 15 you won't be dissappointed!

S

S15 SILVIA

Welcome mate. Love dc2's. Always fancied one along with my s15, and other jap cars.
GLWS.

S

spanner_monkey

They are amazing cars, probably the best fwd car built. And with the s80 LSD gearbox, they handle really nicely aswell.

However the rwd bug is biting hard and the s15 drives the best out of the cars I've driven in my search.

Reaction score
Country
However the rwd bug is biting hard and the s15 drives the best

I´ve driven a DC2 for a couple of time and the car is really amazing. Really loved it. But you won´t regret it with the S15 :)
specially after a couple of mods, it becames amazing.

Good luck finding a good car.

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
But you won´t regret it with the S15 :) specially after a couple of mods, it becames amazing.
Good luck finding a good car.
word! sign under this.

and welcome :thumbs:

S

spanner_monkey

well the dc2 has gone!
so the search for a spec r is fully under way, a couple of nice ones have turned up close by so ill be going to check them out at the weekend