What's new

hi from somerset

Reaction score
Country
I work on the westlands lynx. Im noticing a trend here engineers with cars that obviously get lots of TLC . Ye got best of both worlds jap fr petrol turbo for fun and vag ff diesel turbo for everything else. Who's planning on going japfest then? be good to meet some peeps n see there strawberrys. Ye he does work at car struck that's a shame they were really sound with me I was getting a quote for touch up supposed to do some good work. Craig your 15 is legend lead me to racelogic traction control best mod ever! Apparently it can be even better if you get two wheel speed sensors set up on the rears aswell

Reaction score
Country
I'm down on the sxoc stand my mates got a 14a would have done s15 stand had I known sooner mate cheers for the opportunity tho any meets or events your thinking of going to give me a shout I like to get her out and about now she's not my daily anymore.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate, there is 2 or 3(I forget) that have paid with sxoc and are jumping onto our stand. Think we're at 20 s15's now which we think will be one of the largest s15 meets outside Japan. Be a shame to be there and not be a part.

But no worries if not!

Reaction score
Country
Your twisting my arm here wouldn't wanna miss that haven't payed sxoc yet but I did promise two guests 15 quid a ticket who are riding shot gun with me so what would be the deal for me to park her with her jdm brethren?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sorry about the late reply! Yes mate I ordered as many stand tickets as I did people tickets so I have some spare if youd like to join us, either order your advances tickets through sxoc or off your own back and steal one of our passes.

Add us on stalkbook if thats easier since your only down the road be easier to get hold of me. Tucker is my last name!