What's new

Hello S15oc

S

Speedy

Hello everyone, finally plucked up the courage to sign up after being a "lurker" on the forums. Im Dave 21years old and i am a Mazda Vehicle Technician (glorified mechanic that gets payed more :D ) from Devon. I sold my Civic Vti about a month ago after 2 years of owning it, reason being is that im after a S15 for definate i dont care about insurance. Im virtually there with saving up only a small amount to go so should have a nice white aero kit S15 end of Octorber, i know DazzOi from the Civic Sports Club so all being well ill make the transition from FWD to RWD Turbo and drive like a gran untill i get used to it :thumbs:

Reaction score
welcome bud, thought it wouldn't be long till we seen ya name over here! :)

it don't take long to get used to the 15's really.... i'll admit, i'm no prof'drift king...(no intention to be either).... but you soon learn when you can boot it etc...

hurry and get one... :D copy me again... black VTi and a white S15... what car are we gonna have next? :p

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

Get yourself up to Buckfastleigh and speak to Mike or Tristan at Torque Imports :nod: They are quite experienced with S15s now, and a few of us have got ours from them :thumbs:

S

Speedy

Thanks for the warm welcome Darren, Nicely. Ive been upto Torque Imports a month or so ago to have a look at the blue s15 that they had for sale and i know they have 2 Pewter ones there at the moment, im really liking the Pearl White or if i find one in Yellow i would be very tempted. I just cant wait for the first drive in the new car ive been driving a torqueless b16 vtec for 2 years (even tho it was quite quick and suprised many) Just sold the parts i had for the civic so makes up a couple k for saving. Whats funny is that i have shopping list of parts already and i dont even have the car :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome mate u will find most things u need on here and good luck with buying a S15 :wave:

S

Speedy

Thank you all :cool: Ill be popping to Torque Imports in the next couple of weeks to have a chat :thumbs: