What's new

Finally!

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
I have an excuse to be on here. for those that don't know me, or of my enromous ego (that protrudes from my forehead) I am Mitto aka Mat steele, i drift and i now have an S15, in about the most hideous colour known to man... metallic ginger. It matches my face :)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0209500085708_512270707_8841040_3536404_n.jpg

so hello!

(can somebody explain how to do image links on here? lol)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome to the club.

I've never that sort of colour for an S15. It's different I guess.

What's the full spec of ya car mate?
Also I just use photobucket to link pics with.

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
spec will take me about an hour to write up... it's pretty involved lol. Only had the car a day. will get a project thread up later :) thanks for the welcome!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
welcome along matey!! i am sure i have heard of you before somewhere.
metallic ginger hey,nothing like standing out from the crowd lol!!!!
look forward to seeing the full spec car looks pretty tasty! for a red head .............

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
^^^ yeah yeah... i remember the day i said "look at that silvia, you should get one" right outside autobacs! If anything, you should have a jzx100 with an angry hamburger on it :p

K

kababaka

Actually you sent me a photo of one and told me to get it. You told me to get loads of stuff! Including that weird old school thing...

Later I independently liked a red S15 and didn't even remember you showing it to me. All you did was tell me I could afford one! :thumbs: Then I bought one! No mucking about! 12 years indeed!:yawn:

Anyway, now we both have one! His and hers! Who are that other couple we have one each? The girl with the tattoo of one! We should double date with them and take 4 S15s to make people's heads explode! :smitten:

Reaction score
Welcome!

Kababaka - we also have his and hers S15's - its what the cool couples do (apparently) :D

K

kababaka

Welcome!

Kababaka - we also have his and hers S15's - its what the cool couples do (apparently) :D
Yeah, think you mihgt be the person I was thinking of, One of you has a white one one has a red one?

But you're not the person who has an S15 tattoo right? I was getting confused, maybe that's just another girl on here.....

It's been a while since I was on here!:p

Reaction score
Yeah, think you mihgt be the person I was thinking of, One of you has a white one one has a red one?

But you're not the person who has an S15 tattoo right? I was getting confused, maybe that's just another girl on here.....

It's been a while since I was on here!:p

His used to be red, but its now orange - but yep - seems to be us......and no, I defo don't have an S15 tattoo! :)

K

kababaka

That S15 tattoo is ermmm.... amazing... *ahem* lol.. :rolleyes:
Each to their own... :ghey: Men are so bitchy on car forums :rotfl:

We're wondering if our neighbours know that my car and Mat's is actually the same. There is a young lad down the road from us who didn't believe they were the same. :wack:

I prefer mine, but I doubt anyone will notice mine now that bloody thing has arrived. :down: