What's new

Hello all :)

A

andy_ad567

Hi everyone names Andy and loving the website ;)

Looking to buy a new car and seriously considering buying a s15.

Can i get some good points and bad points if any in the cars. general maintenance ect service times also cheers guys.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^^ haha cheeky!! :D

In a nutshell:

+ RWD, bang for buck, relatively easy to maintain, great forum with no idiots/flamers (S15OC), no Skyline tax, JDM exclusivity

- S15 addiction, loss of respect for FWD, loss of respect for heavier cars, personal financial situation could go tits up due to amount of upgrades wanted

Hope this helps you decide ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
In a nutshell:

+ RWD, bang for buck, relatively easy to maintain, great forum with no idiots/flamers (S15OC), no Skyline tax, JDM exclusivity

- S15 addiction, loss of respect for FWD, loss of respect for heavier cars, personal financial situation could go tits up due to amount of upgrades wanted

Perfect list of pros and cons there!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome matey,lupix hit the nail on the head there,these cars are very addictive! I have at least a years worth of mods planned out in my head hahaha there are some real nice 15's about atm too so good time to buy!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol cheers fellas - I think it's important to say how it is in reality rather than mess about with power figures and 'how does it feel' wishy washy factors which always divide opinions :wack:

But yeah very addictive once the upgrades start lol :D