What's new

Hello everybody!

Reaction score
Country
Hi there, my name is Martin and i'm from Llanelli in South Wales.

Currently driving one of these:

But next Saturday i will be picking up my Ichi-go from Torque GT.

Went down to see it yesterday, still registered on Japansese plates. Had a couple of cosmetic blemishes but they are getting sorted in the week. It's also getting registered on my private plate.

Spec as far as i can make out so far include:

Nismo Full Exhaust,
Nismo Adjustable coilovers,
Nismo S-Tune airbox,
Nismo front strut brace,
Nismo bodykit with a dodgy spoiler, also having a spoiler-less boot incl.
Rays Engineering Forged wheels,
HKS SSQV
Possible upgraded LSD (he says)

Went out on a test drive, it was superb. So yeah, picking her up on Saturday. Looking for a few bits to improve on. FMIC, D-MAX ducktail, bucket seats and a nice double din HU for now.

If anyone has any kind of info about this car i'd be grateful.

Cheers!

Jay

Reaction score
welcome to the club, all the info you could possibly want is contained in here somewhere but if you have specific questions then ask away, this lot are a pretty knowledgeable lot!

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome mate. Torque gt do get some sweet cars.
It's cool that your s15 has loads of Nismo parts!

Reaction score
Dont get it registered on your private plate! cos when it comes to sell you wont be able to remove your own private plate! (or so ive been told)

Looks nice mate, so does the st!

Reaction score
Yea the spoiler was real dodgy on that. lol.. Nice buy though I have looked at that a few times while passing. I think it has Nismo clocks and Gear knob too if I remember right. I want that gear knob.....It needs lowering a wee bit mind.. and the wheels painting or changing. My gram lights will be for sale soon..;-). Ben at Enginetuner in Plymouth has a nice set of red Recaros for sale I think, and only 10 mins from TorqueGT. May be worth a call by. He is on SXOC as Sturge. Nice car chap..enjoy.

Reaction score
Country
Yes mate, nismo clocks and gearknob. It's got the GTR 'R' for reverse, loved that little touch.
Red buckets are exactly what i'm after... I'll have to give him a bell when i'm in the area, cheers! I'll have to get some C spanner action as it needs lowering and i'm on the hunt for some show wheels :)

Did i also mention i'm in the army based on brawdy airfield? ;)

Reaction score
Country
With regards to the plate, i enquired with torque... He then verified with the doovla that it wouldn't be a problem retaining the plate.

Thanks for the welcomes btw! :)

S

S15 SILVIA

Mike at torque is a great guy. Got mine from him. really helpful.
Yours looks a nice example, with loads or rare Nismo parts, looks like the previous owner spent plenty of money in the Nismo parts catalogue.
Does need a lowering like you say, and as good as the Nismo forged wheels are, they don't suit the S15 to great in my opinion. A nice set of 18s would set it off real good, of even my 17" work wheels I'll have for sale sometime soon :)

Reaction score
Country
nooooooooooo how could you!!!!
just spoke to my mate (and your mate too so it seems) aaron tuck! you'l be seeing my s15 about after summer lol. cant believe that. has to be the only british army base in the world with 2 s15's on it. lol. you're gonna have to get it resprayed though, we cant both have pewter ones. hahaha. only joking. how long you been at brawdy? you seen mine about at all last year?
see you in autumn!
Jase

Reaction score
Country
Hello mate, yeah i was also a bit gutted when Aaron told me there was another one on camp lol. One of the reasons i got rid of the Focus was that there were 3 identical ones on camp. Nevermind though, at least we have different bumpers and wheels lol.

I got to Brawdy Feburary last year but i can't recall seeing yours there to be honest. Looking forward to seeing yours on camp, stay safe out there mate!

Reaction score
Country
yeah i've been out of camp since last summer doing stuff lol. and it was off the road for about 4 months during spring when i wrote it off haha, so thats probably why you havent seen it.. and my car will be nothing like the photos by the time you see it ;) i was going to get the wheels you've got but since you have them... haha. ive got backup plans :p