What's new

hey everyone

B

BOOSSHH

not actualy the owner of an s15 as of yet but its a car i'm looking at buying if i can find one thats faster than the car i've got atm , currently driving the focus RS MK2, but pretty much need to sell it to save some money, anyone got any hints on what to check when buying an s15 ?

cheers

chris

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi pal and welcome. Bolton is only round the corner from me :)

Just search the fourms loads of tips about.. If you see any around the North West I don't mind taking a look with you to check it out..

B

BOOSSHH

kwlio cheers mate, you use your s15 as a daily driver ?, its not 100 percent yet need get rid of the RS which i massivly love, but costs tomuch for me atm, never actualy seen a s15 on the road

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
WTTC :wave:

So you want to replace your Focus RS with an S15 to save money? How does that work...

You will probably want an S15 with all the normal stage one modifications to replace your RS.

Jay

Reaction score
welcome! as above i cant really see how you gonna save money using a stage 1/1a s15 as a daily. tbh the focus is probably cheaper if it is standardish (is that a real word?)

B

BOOSSHH

lol cheaper as it'd cut my loan payments down big time if i got rid of the RS to the S15 and only a few little mods, but i like the S15 like jay your one that black one looks awwwweeessoomee , i can afford to run it just don;t like paying massive loan payments for me RS as much as i love it the growl i wuld quite like a RWD car for some fun times :)