What's new

Hello

S

sootty97

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello I'm new to the forum I have a S15 spec-S in white, have owned it for the last 5 years. I will post pics when I can work out how to do so. Its great to see some other S15's on here cos there's not too many on the roads but thats the beauty of it for me. Will post pics soon

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
hello mate welcome along,pics arent too hard to upload you need an acount like photobucket or image shack you upload your pics to that then copy the image address from there,at the top of the reply box on here there is an insert image option,looks like a little picture at the top of the box paste in there and should upload!

S

sootty97

Thanks pegliobaglio I got there in the end :) The silvia is standard except for the wheels and the leather re-trim and is as I bought it. Thanks for your welcome messages

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
There was a guy over here in OZ selling the replacement seat covers. They were not seat covers as such, but the set covering. ie. you take the cloth off the seat and replace it with the leather. Looks exactly like the picture. I also noticed it's an auto. Another rarety outside Oz.

Oh... and welcome.