What's new

Hi everyone =)

S

S15_GODSPEED

Have noo idea how to work this site, but i wanted to join. i own a s15 silvia (duh) silver, turbo, spec r the sport model, sr20 det engine, 1999, NZ new. love it! if someone can tell me how to post pics il upload one! cheers, Savana :D

also have a r30 skyline wagon, the old school ones..its an auto tho, rb-30e, 3 litre 6 cylinder, all standard. wanting to sell it for $1500 if anyones keen. its an absolute beast to drive, def got some get up and go power, and tows piece of cake, just want it gone! would be pretty wicked if someone spent time any money on it to do it up, skylines just not my thing.

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi. Welcome to the club.
To post pics, start a 'photobucket' account, add your photos to the account, then you copy and paste the links to the pics in the add picture icon when you enter a new reply, or start a new thread.

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome mate.

Looking forward to the pics.
A r30 skyline...never seen one of them before. Think I google it now lol.

S

S15_GODSPEED

Heya,

They are waay old. was an import from oz, they were manafactured to compete with selling against holdens, but holdens came out on top! haha.
got a shovel type bonnet, and rectangle style lights not the usual circle type. bloody big motor in it and a tank to drive, its nothing flash but if it was given time bet itd be pretty sic!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome dude!

Interested in seeing pics of your R30 wagon... I used to have S15 until I recently changed her for Stagea RS hehe ;)

Edit: And of course very interested in seeing pics of your S15 too lmao :p

S

S15_GODSPEED

Heya, Thanks =)

Nice looking car, is the silver one on your signature yours?

Haha, my r30 is totally standard nothing flash (really nothing flash lol), il try get some photos tonight of both cars, would be keen to hear everyones opinion on doing mods on my Silvia since this car is definitly worth the time =)

Cheers guys!

S

S15_GODSPEED

photos + my computer = not compatable!

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies :D
Still having trouble uploading photos though.... 0.o

any ideas..?

Cheers!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Heya, Thanks =)

Nice looking car, is the silver one on your signature yours?

Haha, my r30 is totally standard nothing flash (really nothing flash lol), il try get some photos tonight of both cars, would be keen to hear everyones opinion on doing mods on my Silvia since this car is definitly worth the time =)

Cheers guys!
Cheers mate - yes the silver one in my sig is my Stagea :) Used to have S15 till end of last year but as much as I miss her, I'm lovin' the new beast haha :D

Be good to see pics of both your motors :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Mind if i come and have a look at the R30 my brother and i are slowly building a R30/31 track day car. i live just out of morrinsville, i take it that your location being cambridge as it just out of hamilton.