What's new

About bloody time!!!

T

TOMMO_RH9

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all!:nod:

After owning a number of modified jap cars (most importantly an S13 and heavily modded S14a) i'd always wanted an S15 Spec R - to complete the set natch lol! But somehow in the last couple years ended up with a Skyline R32 GTR and Mazda RX7 Type R...

Finally got round to picking up an S15 Spec R! It's a 1999 model with low miles and is fairly mint if i do say so myself.

Most other cars I buy fairly tuned and modify further. While this means I always have a 'good' car fairly quick, I decided its about time I pulled my finger out and did things properly. Gets annoying having to spend lots of money and time fixing other peoples bodged jobs.

So the plan with the S15 was to buy a standard, clean and low mileage base and slowly build it up to my perfect spec which I can hold onto for a long time.

Plan is to be a road car...that will be taken on lots of trackdays, drift days and nurburgring trips.

Here it is - more standard than a standard standard thing!:

Reaction score
Country
Well welcome mate.

That is a clean and simple spec r. Don't mind me asking but was this car advertised on eBay?

S

S15 SILVIA

Tidy mate. Looks very clean.
Not standard tho! Look at the pimp rims. . . .

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
very nice. well done.

Reaction score
Country
you mean standard as in, it still has the nissan panel filter and was driven by someone who does not care for "enthusiastic driving" and has low ks. if so you have the rarest S15 in the world

T

TOMMO_RH9

i mean exactly that...nissan standard panel filter and exhaust system and verified low mileage. soo weird for me to drive a standard car - its so quiet i have to keep checking that the engine hasnt cut out haha!
gonna look after this car and do everything in the right way and to a high standard.
wont be long till there are some DRASTIC changes:cool:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome to the club :) looks like a nice base car you have there, very clean :)