What's new

Hey everyone!

J

jdm_luke

Hello to everyone :wave:

Just like to introduce myself, my names Luke i live in Westbury, Wiltshire. And im currently on the lookout for a S15 Spec S, I can't afford to insure a Spec R or afford to buy one for that matter lol, so i thought i'll get the Spec S, but its proving too be quite hard as i've only come across one for sale lol.

Currently at the moment i have a 1993 honda civic EG ESi (awaits vtec just kicked in yo jokes) lol but decided i fancied an upgrade and i've always wanted an s15 :thumbs:

hope im still welcome

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome along dude, nothing wrong with vtec fans I got a fn2 ! Don't see many spec s's come up for sale tbh,some of the other guys maybe able to point you in the right direction... Good luck!

J

jdm_luke

lol thats the new shape Type R isnt it? I must admit i do like my vtec lol. Thanks man! Found one in Essex, and going to give them a ring tomorrow morning, fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah is the new shape,getting rid soon though need a sensible car for day to day really,spending toooo much on my cars lol
Fingers crossed for you mate, will keep my eyes open too if I see anything will post a link here.

J

jdm_luke

Ah there nice cars, lol what are you thinking of getting next?.
Thanks dude :D greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome mate.

Looks like someone is following my path lol.
Sell the Honda and get a Nissan.

A spec s is cool. It only needs abit of money and it be as good as a spec r.
Well that's what I hope with my spec s lol.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Dunno really mate, need to get a place with the mrs so I guess the type r will be my deposit,just gonna have to get a runaround mini cooper s or summin small and cheap dunno really. Shame I do love it but I have to get rid of one car and I love the spec r a little bit more tbh...

J

jdm_luke

Vinnie - Yeah decided nissan was the way forward lol. single cam vtec only gets you so far lol, lol yeah its just trying to find one did you have trouble finding yours?

Pegliobaglio - Ahh i see, could just always live in the Type R lol. Cheap and cheerful hmm could always buy my civic lol

Reaction score
Country
Heh I did a personal import. Was abit of a risk not doing it with a company but it was worth it.
The vtec is still fun Yo heh but I know what you mean.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hahahaha don't think she would be tooo happy with that situation matey! I was tempted to go for another civic but I would just end up spending loads on it that's why I need to get summin boring really so I don't wanna do anything to it,then I can concentrate on the silvia

J

jdm_luke

yeah i can imagine it was worth it! was hopefully gunna try and find one already imported, im abit of a newbie when it comes to importing and SVA and all that jazz! lol

Hahaha! yeah i spent loads on mine lol. umm diesel golf! quite a nice drive aswell. good thinking there, ido you have a spec r then?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I used to work doing ice installs an retrimming iteriors I would chuck a battery in there hook up some sounds and retrim it in alcantara put some chrome hot wheels on there and spray it gunmetal lol pimping!!!!!!!!
My kids are gonna love having me about while they are growing up lol.............

J

jdm_luke

lmao!!!!! you can tell the kid in that picture aswell loves the idea, hes cruising down the road with his hand hanging out the window lookin for ladies!

lol! atleast they'll get into car modding early lol

just read your thread, love the spec r! :D

S

S15 SILVIA

Welcome mate. Spec s's are great. Better insurance price's, plus that great s15 silvia look!

Also guys, what's with all the "LOL's" after every single sentence?
Some of the stuff ain't even funny. Ha ha

J

jdm_luke

Yeah thats what made me think of getting one really (was trying to think of a newer and more reliable car), and its only £29 an extra a month to insure, so its a win win situation.

Sorry about the "lol's" lol :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Watch out for the lol patrol hahahaha
My kids aint even gonna have a chance haha ,hope they are boys.......
U know it too that kids is prowling the streets in that ride!!!!!
That's a good idea tbh,is it your first rwd ? Still look the balls mate and can kit it out nice make it handle and slap some stance on it! Can always do an engine swap later on in life ....