What's new

Hey everyone!

J

jdm_luke

haha! thats ok you can always get girls into modifying!
lmao bet he gets all the honeys!
yeah its my first rwd, will be nice to drive something alot different than the usual fwd. Thats deffo the idea i reckon, i like the uras kit yours has on it, cant wait to get one now. Yeah in terms of engine swaps im not too sure i would, and if i did it'll just be to the SR20DET, nothing like an RB25 or 1jz lol. Although dosent the spec r have 240-250bhp and the spec s 170bhp? its still quite alot more power, and then theres also the tuning options of the DET engine too.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah standard spec r engine is 250 so is a big power upgrade just going for a straight swap ,I was tempted to go for an) engine but think I am just gonna stick with tuning this one now.
If u like the uras I will be selling it soon as I got enough cash for my new kit!
Good luck with the car hunting mate,sure you will find summin just don't rush it and end up with a crapper

J

jdm_luke

true the sr20det is supposed to be a decent engine for tuning anyway isnt it? it'll be something i think i'll have to eventually run by the insurers
Ah cool! hopefully i'll be able to find a car before you sell it, thanks mate gunna ring up about one tomorrow, but yeah gunna have a scout around, i dont want to give into temptation and buy the first thing i see, then find out its actually poo lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah you can do loads with these engines !!! I bought the first one I saw and have had a few problems,mainly with the company I bought it from but what can u do! Live and learn I guess. Won't be selling the kit for a couple ofd months yet,not even 100% what I wanna replace it with yet so u have plenty of time mate!

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Woo woo woo woo woo woo.
Step away from the keyboard! Ha.
Your 'L' and 'O' buttons will be worn out in no time!

Remember someone on here that had a modded spec S, and it screamed. Sounded great.
Mkke

J

jdm_luke

Yeah you can do loads with these engines !!! I bought the first one I saw and have had a few problems,mainly with the company I bought it from but what can u do! Live and learn I guess. Won't be selling the kit for a couple ofd months yet,not even 100% what I wanna replace it with yet so u have plenty of time mate!
ah but i bet it all seems worth it now though. haha! hopefully i'll find one within a couple of months

J

jdm_luke

Woo woo woo woo woo woo.
Step away from the keyboard! Ha.
Your 'L' and 'O' buttons will be worn out in no time!

Remember someone on here that had a modded spec S, and it screamed. Sounded great.
Mkke
haha funny you should say that actually, because part of the "L" has rubbed off of my keyboard so its just like a little "i" now

awesome i'll have a look through some of the members rides and that and see what i can find

J

jdm_luke

yeah its always good to have abit of a small project going! i got abit disheartened by the civic, nothing ever seemed to go right :S

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Know what u mean tuning never seemed to go right on the civic guess they just don't want u working on their cars anymore ! Not that it will stop me I just had to find a new project to work on!!!!!!