What's new

Hello from Prolex-UK

P

prolex-uk

Evening,

Have signed up hoping to be allowed to start trading on here soon.

Thought I'd bore you with a bit about myself and my company.

From some of the dates I'll mention the math's wizards will see that I am a few short steps away from the old duffers home but hey ho :nod:

Only owned one Nissan...well Datsun........twas a 100A Cherry with a mighty 45 bhp 998cc engine..........Did a lot of work to it fitted a full Janspeed kit to it (head,camshaft,manifold & system,twin 1 1/2 SU carbs) and we got up to a nice 85 bhp enough to dispatch a few 2 litre cars .........

she replaced this.........

Since the Cherry I've owned a Renault 5 Gordini, Saab 99 Turbo,Built a Ginetta G27 V8 kit car...

In 2003 I bought a Lexus IS200 and in 2004 spotted a gap in the market for go faster bits for them so Prolex-UK was borne.

I'm now trying to move into all marques of car so am widening the range of stuff I sell.

I currently own a Lexus IS350 with a TOM's compressor fitted which is 370bhp and 410nm of torques worth of fun.

I have built a track day car which competes in the Toyota Sprint Series

Engine is standard just fitted ARB's,BC Coilovers, FMIC,LSD etc thinking about better management for it to get up to 330bhp

Mrs Prolex has a nice little ZZW30 MR2

As well as the Depo gauges a few of you have bought from me I sell

Gizzmo,BC Coilovers, K Sport Brakes, K Sport Coilovers, JUN, JUN-TW, Autobahn88,Helix,Exedy,3G brakes and have contacts in japan for other bits n bobs

Jay

Reaction score
welcome! always good to have traders who sell s15 bits as they are hard to find sometimes!

P

prolex-uk

Cheers.

If a Moderator could drop me a PM or email me here prolexuk at gmail dot com I could then start listing some bits and bobs up

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Dave has now been given trader status. Please make him feel welcome everyone.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome!! :)

Interested in Gizzmo MS-IBC... how much do you retail these at?

Cheers

PS - I was the one who bought Depo water/oil temp gauges... thanks for decent service :thumbs: