What's new

Hi from Cyprus!

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd say Hi! :)

Owned an S15 Spec-S, sold it.. regretted it and now am sourcing a Spec-R to fill the hole in my heart ;)

Am not new to Nissans.. owned a bunch of Skylines (all R33s), a GTi-R, and even an S12! Frankly though.. the S15 was by far the best for my needs. Looking forwards to driving one again!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Welcome! 'Koullis' is from Cyprus too.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys! I'm glad this forum looks more professional than some of the other Silvia ones I've seen lately!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome, and thanks for the compliment about the forum. We've trying to keep it a non-profit forum specifically for the reason that other forums tend to turn into a bit of a mess when profit steps in.

We also have a Cypriot trader in the form of Cougar Power Motorsport :)

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys!

Welcome pal, hope you find the right S15 for you :) any pics of your old spec-S?
Nothing worth posting :) It was a completely stock, pearl white Spec-S (down to the wheels), except for an exhaust that said Nismo, but I really doubt was actually made by Nismo.. and an Aero wing all courtesy of the previous owner. It was my daily driver and I kept it pretty much stockish, as I wanted a reliable car to drive around in since project cars are never exactly reliable or practical to drive daily.

C

cougar power motorsport

Welcome mate. As all above said , you will find this forum here very helpful to anything you may need. Also very good bunch of members here, you will enjoy your time.

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have found one finally! An almost 100% stock Spec-r (only the stereo has been changed) :) It even has the stock exhaust, wheels and shift knob :D Woohoo!

As soon as it has something worth talking about on it, I'll be back!

Reaction score
Country
nice, welcome :thumbs:
dont let us wait too long... we want pics! :wave: