What's new

Greetings from the USA

T

twin91turboz

Hey everyone,

So I finally found the S15 to import and have contacted a licensed bonder so my car will now arrive to the states this April. It's an automatic Spec S with a SR20DE n/a under the hood.

I currently have a RB25 swapped S13 that I plan on using the motor/trans for. I'll be taking on the task of a RB25 + a manual swap.

So far in the stable I have a 91 300ZX Twin Turbo, 1992 S13 convertible with a SR20DET/5 speed swap (they were autos only here in the states), a 1998 S14, and my 1992 RB S13.

I'm excited to add this S15 to the collection and look forward to the info on this board to help me through my manual swap.

Cheers!
Chris

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club! Seems like you got a nice collection of cars! Anyways, do you mind enlightening me on the step by step process your going through to get your s15 into the U.S.? I 'might' be moving back to the U.S. later this year and I will definately be bringing my s15 with me.

T

twin91turboz

Thanks for the welcome man.

I went through Susan at adrenaline motorsports http://www.adrenalinexxx.com/ in MO. She's a really cool chick and they have gotten a bunch of cars into the states. She can only get them here, legalizing it to your state is up to you, however. She bought a brand new R34 GTS-T and had it legalized in her home state of MO in 2000. She definitely knows the ropes.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome

Heh I can't believe your mate got an r34 in the states. Also nice collection of cars mate.
Look forward seeing your finished project.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome,
I've just moved from England to Perkasie, PA. Had to leave my S15 at home though as i'm only in the states for 12months.