What's new

Hello from Devon UK, soon to be a proud Spec R owner.

Reaction score
Hello I have been trawling this forum as a visitor for a few months now in anticipation of my new arrival. A stunning metallic grey S15 Spec R.
It has a genuine Nismo R spec body kit, and is supported by Tein Super Street coilovers and awesome looking RAYS 57C gram Light 17" rims. It also has a Blitz Nur Spec R exhaust with Apexi down pipe. But pretty much standard everywhere else.
I will be looking to add mainly cosmetic parts like carbon fibre interior panels/facia's, rather than performance enhancing products. I have owned an S14A in the past and fell in love with Nissan since owning that car. I used to be a classic Ford nut. But the quality, performance and design of the Nissan sports cars has me captivated.
I had the chance to work in a well respected tuning company in the South west in 2007, that put me at the sharp end of the Japanese car tuning world and I just love it. I don't sadly work there now due to a nasty accident with a Ford Mustang, but I refuse to let it dampen my spirits and will be back with my s15. I hope to be able to use my skills to be a helpful addition to this forum, and I look forward to Maybe meet a few of you at Japfest in May 2011.:)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome. very nice car.

Reaction score
welcome to the club!! like you im picking up my s15 next week. (wen the container arrives from japan!!!)

Reaction score
yea I can't wait I don't envy you having to wait for a container from Japan it must be a killer with the anticipation. I hope it all goes smooth for you. any pics of yours then? what colour you got?

Reaction score
yea I can't wait I don't envy you having to wait for a container from Japan it must be a killer with the anticipation. I hope it all goes smooth for you. any pics of yours then? what colour you got?
yeah i bought mine back in november so its a long time to wait!! its a pewter grey one like yours..

im going to put more pics up when it arrives! good luck with yours....

Reaction score
That is a sweet example mate, I love that style front bumper!! It's crying out for Coil-overs I reckon just to sit a tad lower. Mine has Tein Super Street suspension fitted, with the in board control EDFC set up, a Tein front strut brace, a Blitz Nur spec R exhaust. so sensible stuff really. I plan to upgrade the brakes and fit some carbon fibre goodies too.

Reaction score
yeah ive already bought coilovers and carbon dash trim, so will be getting lowered straight away!! you have some real quality stuff on your car which is a bonus!!!!

S

S15 SILVIA

Love the Nismo kit mate. Rare to fnd one with that in this country. Looks great on the pewter too. Don't you dare change it!
Bet that kit cost the jap owner a few quid too!
Could do with winding the coilys down, and it will look sweet as b
Mike

Reaction score
I wont be changing anything I do love it, and I agree a little lower is really needed. I am looking forward to getting the thing polished up to a crazy level of detail. The owner is actually an American chap who is an engineer in the American air force, he lived in Japan and then moved to the UK bringing the S15 with him. All the mods were done in Japan using only proper garages and top quality stuff. I can't bloody wait...

Reaction score
Maybe some wheel spacers aswell to get them flush mate with lowering and it will look nice as
Iv'e never really thought of spacers, would be interesting to try some just to see what it would look like. I just don't want clearance issues. But I will look into it. I have a tidy sum of money to spend on the car, I just have to decide how best to spend it. I don't want big power or a drift beast. I personally don't like all the drift malarky.. but I do like the low wide stance..

Reaction score
Two more sleeps till I go get my beauty....Thanks for the comments on my S15 to be, there are some real beauty's on here credit to the owners. I am on the tinternet looking for a few little bits to buy for it.. got cash burning hole in my pocket.. I'm trying to find a Apexi power FC D-jetro to start with..