What's new

Hello from Devon UK, soon to be a proud Spec R owner.

Reaction score
Country
Lovely car mate, with the stance sorted slightly it will look stunning :) Also probably had a good life being owned by an engineer.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Very, very tidy mate! :)

Tein Super Streets are awesome IMHO one of the best coilovers for UK bumpy roads - a good compromise for daily driver and occasional track use.

Those Gram Lights look immense as well in bronze. Bet the Nur-Spec R is pretty loud though haha... they always sound crazy on the idle burbling away... certainly on Skylines and Supras :D

Reaction score
Yea, Mr Lupix I agree. The Tein Super Streets are spot on, I really expected them to be hell of a lot harder than they are. It drives superb the Nur spec R is a little loud but I do have a HKS Hi Power silent in with the sale too, so I will be trying that see how that sounds. I have ordered the following parts this week, so I will be busy getting all the tasty stuff bolted on.
K-Sport 330mm 8 pot front brakes. with the DS2500 pads.
DB-Power Wilwood rear brake kit.
HKS front mount intercooler.
Vipec V44 ECU. Will be fitted by Martyn at Enginetuner.co.uk in Plymouth.
Wallbro 355L/H fuel pump.
I have fitted the Blitz super sound dump valve, to the cold side rather than using the hot pipe that comes with it. This came with the car too (brand New).
DB-Power alloy radiator & Electric cooling fan.
Pictures will be added soon..
I am well impressed with the car even as it is, Iv'e had someone ask if it's a Skyline already. Lol.
I need to find a smart gear knob for it now but having trouble. I really want a Nismo one, simple titanium ball would be nice. If not I will have to fire the lathe up..
Carbon fibre centre console and gear surround wanted too! cash waiting...

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i've heard a lot about the vipec v44, and was considering buying one quite a while ago, let me know what the tuner thinks of it ;)

Reaction score
Will do he has fitted a few and really rates them, I have seen the results of Martyn's tuning when I worked at Enginetuner and he know's his stuff.
The Vipec I think is going to be a strong contender to fill the gap in the market that the Apexi has left. After all it can do everything the Apexi can. and is readily available in the UK, with less chance of ending up with a S14 or 213 one turning up from Australia or where ever you manage to find one.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah also heard good things about Vipec :)

DS2500's are my all time favourite pads - will be getting them on my Stagea soon... with those K-Sports combined they'll be the ultimate stopping weapon!!

Yeah had the 'is it a Skyline...?' thing almost every month when I owned mine haha :D Now with my Stagea I get 'is it a Volvo...?' lmao :wack: :p

Reaction score
Volvo!!! Folk could die for less...
I can't wait for the end result from fitting all the parts. Front brakes, alarm/tracker and FM inter-cooler fitted in the next two day's..Ecu should be here on Friday or Monday..rear brakes should be here some time next week too.