What's new

Hi from Milton Keynes, UK

Y

Yella Fella

Hey all,

I've been oooming and ahhing for ages now to decide what RWD car to get that has to have either a turbo, or a V6 engine... that leaves my choices with

S15 Spec R
Skyline R34 GTT
Or (personal fave) Nissan 350Z GT

This is coming from a race prepped Honda Integra DC5 Type R owner so you see, coming from a track racing orientated set up to something a little more lively rear end scares me to say the least :D

I'll keep doing some researches to see what I can get after selling the Honda (possibly...), I'll miss 8,500 rpm vtec but I welcome torque :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Take a drive in them all and that should make your mind up for you! The 350Z's feel numb IMO compared to a S15. Feels like your driving on it, rather than in it. Never driven a R34GTT so couldnt say how that feels..

Reaction score
Country
Hey welcome

I sold my integra dc2 to get the silvia s15 and it was worth it.
I still miss the v-tec engine at times lol.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I don't think the wheels or front bumper suit the car at all and it looks like theres something up with the climate control as theres no fan speed setting showing..?

Y

Yella Fella

I don't mind the front, looks subtle compared to some, but do like (I think its called) the Aero kit, that oem after market kit?

Don't know about what to check, gonna have a read on some FAQ's here for what to look for when buying. Ideally, be nice to buy one off another member here, but means I'd have to sell my Integra DC5 first :)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
haha boats! to be fair, I prefer the interior in the S15 to the R34.

I've always loved the 350Z, but I opted for the DC5 over it.

I'm currently looking at this one, anyone know much about it? But I'm thinking I rather get a modified S15 than standard as I can imagine the amount of work to be spent on it after.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...code/mk58db/page/1/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

haha well i used to own an FD i loved it then i bought a s14 loved that but wasnt as good as a FD then i bought a s15 and thats the closed car to an FD handeling wise dosent have the same acceleration as the FD but its all good.

driven plenty of skybuses not driven a 350z yet though.....

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Only thing that put me off going to a modified S15 was the face you dont really have a grate idea of how its been treated in its life, where as with a stock one that has a serv history etc will give you a bit more peace of mind even if you need to spend more cash getting it the way you want but thats part of the fun :wack: I dont think I would look any other way apart from the S15 unless I was getting a GTR :wack: lol

Y

Yella Fella

haha well i used to own an FD i loved it then i bought a s14 loved that but wasnt as good as a FD then i bought a s15 and thats the closed car to an FD handeling wise dosent have the same acceleration as the FD but its all good.

driven plenty of skybuses not driven a 350z yet though.....
excuse my ignorance, but what's an FD? ;)

Y

Yella Fella

Only thing that put me off going to a modified S15 was the face you dont really have a grate idea of how its been treated in its life, where as with a stock one that has a serv history etc will give you a bit more peace of mind even if you need to spend more cash getting it the way you want but thats part of the fun :wack: I dont think I would look any other way apart from the S15 unless I was getting a GTR :wack: lol
that is true, but with getting a modified car that has what you want already, it will deffo save a lot of cash in the long run. I've spent over 5k on my Integra DC5, and its only just (power wise) how I want it at 250bhp, now spending more on handling. Gonna get a few more track days out of it next year, namely at snetterton and rockingham before going back to part standard to sell. I could still get the Z :D, but really wanting S15 now

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
that is true, but with getting a modified car that has what you want already, it will deffo save a lot of cash in the long run. I've spent over 5k on my Integra DC5, and its only just (power wise) how I want it at 250bhp, now spending more on handling. Gonna get a few more track days out of it next year, namely at snetterton and rockingham before going back to part standard to sell. I could still get the Z :D, but really wanting S15 now
yea I added up my bills last week around £6k ish I have spent so far and will be around another £10k before the car will be done a think, thats not inc the actually price the car cost when I imported it from Torque GT :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Welcome along mate, I have a modified fn2 type r as well as my silvia and I honestly love every minute of the 15 and look forward to driving it,definately more fun and still one of the best looking jap cars imo,if you get a good one you will definitely love it mate! Good luck