What's new

Helloo

N

NatalieBella

Hiya, Im Natalie im from the UK.. friend of Lu Pix..

Im 20 years old! Looking to buy a S15 Spec R. I know im young but i have plenty experience with my rear wheel drive cars. Had 2 Toyota MR2s and a MRS with Celica 190break engine, Caterham R1 and Caterham r500.

Seen a few I like.. hoping to buy this month really. Around 9 grand.

If there are any that stand out please let me know. Not bothered about the colour but i prefer it to already have Coilies.

Thankyou
Natalie

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Nat - welcome to S15OC!!

Soz you missed out on mine which has gone to Cad but there's deffo a few very nicely kept ones knocking about for sale so you won't have trouble finding your perfect partner ;)

Lads be warned this chic is craaazzzeee haha :p

C

cougar power motorsport

lupix's car should be great for you. im sure though you will find some on here. from time to time there are some good cars here. aw and welcome :)

N

NatalieBella

Hello! I have finally bought my Silvia.. its absolutely gorgeous! I will post pics/spec up when i pick it up on Tuesday! :D Shes a fresh import at 56km.

I needed a trade in as the person i was selling too dropped out ! :(

EEEEEEeeee!!

Hi James :D

Reaction score
Country
hey you! didnt know you'd registered on here! lol

I may be mistaken but i think she got a rex instead of an s15 in the end... bad call if you ask me. :/

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol yep Nat got herself an FD in the end... she told me because she only wanted mine and another one and just missed out on the sale! :wack:

Still, her new FD looks the biz :thumbs: