What's new

finally got one!!

Reaction score
hi people my name is liam, ive been on here for a while now as ive always wanted a s15!! ive had a few jap cars now but all honda! i sold my DC5 a few months back and started looking for a spec r, with not much luck, as were all out of my price range or just not what i was looking for!!

Anyway i purchased a yellow spec s which is in mint condition, and intended to do spec r conversion... but then came the opportunity to import a spec r so the spec s was sold to my brother!!!

ive finally purchased a pewter spec r in japan, thanks to my friends at tegiwa imports...

1999 spec r full aero
enkei wheels (trying to find some CR KAI's)
oil cooler
apexi radiator
HKS filter
HKS gauges in heater vents
unknown exhaust
turbo timer

thats all i know at moment, car is being shipped this week hopefully!!

will update with more pics soon!!

future plans are

coilovers
FMIC
HKS SSQV
and maybe different exhaust

comments welcome
thanks

Reaction score
Country
Hey that's cool that your getting the spec r soon.
Funny that you sold your spec s to your brother lol.

Either way it looks good with the bodykit and you got loads good extras.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks good mate. You have all the decent factory extras too - aero kit, HID's, rear tints...

Reaction score
Looks good mate. You have all the decent factory extras too - aero kit, HID's, rear tints...
Yeah I wanted to make sure was a full aero!! it also has a sunroof which I didn't really want, but it's not a big issue really! Thanks for the good comments, just can't wait for it to arrive now..

K

Keisu

Yeah I wanted to make sure was a full aero!! it also has a sunroof which I didn't really want, but it's not a big issue really! Thanks for the good comments, just can't wait for it to arrive now..
Issue? You serious? It's a seriously rare option from the factory..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Issue? You serious? It's a seriously rare option from the factory..
It's an option but not a rare or particually great one. Having owned S15's with and without a sunroof, I'd opt for one without due to the cleaner lines and a lot more headroom.

Reaction score
It's an option but not a rare or particually great one. Having owned S15's with and without a sunroof, I'd opt for one without due to the cleaner lines and a lot more headroom.
Yeah i definitely prefer the look of them without a sunoof, I personally think they look a lot better but I don't mind it!!!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, its cool as you've done well to get one with the kit, let alone the tints and HID's too. Don't smash it up though, the headlights are around £1000 each!! ;)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are fairly rare. you can tell they are factory when you have the beam level adjuster on the dash.

K

Keisu

When I was buying my S15 through japaneseusedcars.com I never came accross with one that was pearl color and had a sunroof. I checked all the S15s on the same site and none of them had that, bad luck? Dunno :rolleyes:

S15 isn't the most roomiest car tbh, I'm only 176cm so it doesn't really bother me :D

Reaction score
the container with my car, gets delivered to my work on wednesday!!! so not long now!! will put pics up soon as i unload it....

S

S15 SILVIA

3 more very L O N G days to go. Lol
Remember that feeling myself. Didnt know whether to be excited, or scared what the cars was like.
Ha ha.