What's new

Former FTO owner.....

N

n6ray

HELLO :wave:

After wanting an S15 since i first saw one 3 years ago, I finally managed to get the money together to own one, thought I'd say a quick hello, I'll upload some Pictures over the weekend!!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hellloooo there :wave:
you'll be pleased to hear theres a few former fto owners on here mate (myself included) so welcome along :)

N

n6ray

Dean...are you the same name on the ftooc? And yeah, it does seem to be the progression of car ownership lol

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i was DocMivec mate, then changed it to DeanS15 before giving the club the elbow all together - it was all getting a bit clicky and over-moderated for me.....

THIS club, on the other hand, is full of lovely helpful people and rainbows and fluffy bunnies and we all love each other etc lol.
nah, seriously, its a great little club ;)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
this is a uk club mate ;) its just s15's are a bit rarer and so less members - members are mostly from malaysia, australia and some from europe etc as well as us brits. sxoc is the 's-body' forum where s12,13,14,15 and all other variants hang out, its a cool forum too, but not as chilled as this one - you can get flamed quite easily over there but there are some good people and info there too :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Yay another one from the FTOOC, there are quite afew of us now.

WTTC :wave:

Look foward to seeing the pics...