What's new

New S15 owner

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hi, I'm Max from Reading. I'm picking up my Pearl White S15 Spec R on Friday night, can't wait!

About the S15, it was imported by Torque GT last summer and I will be the 2nd UK owner and its totally stock apart from alloys, air filter, rear lights and bumper (hope that does not indicate rear end damage.)

S15's have to be the coolest jap car about, as nobody knows what it is and they are so BEAUTIFUL!

Some of you will be pleased to know I'm fitting Race Logic Traction Control this weekend but have no mega mod plans... yet.

I'm already gearing up to underseal the car and give it a damn good service, and probably put some BG44k through it. Any opinions on the stuff? Seemed to make my old high mileage celica a bit smoother.

Look forward to meeting some other S15 owners and their cars, I can say I have only seen 2, and I think that was the same one twice!

Will post some pics at the weekend.

Max

Reaction score
Country
Welcome, post some info on the RLTC once you have it fitted, it's one of the mods I have on my list to do and would be interested in how it went, cheers. Look forward to the pics..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome buddy!! :D

Sounds good mate - you're doing all the right things so far lol...

Buying a car that was sourced by Torque :thumbs: Racelogic TC :thumbs: Craig is a big fan and I've been in his car when he's put it to use... is decent stuff!!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hope I'm doing it properly, reckon I have bought the right type of car anyway.

I just hope to God all the wiring diagram colours and pin numbers in the interactive service manual are correct for the JDM car or I'm stuffed from the start, and that I use the same settings for the laptop diagnostic bit as an S14 because i haven't found alot about S15's and RLTC.

Thanks to the people that put up the service manual, and all the other useful FAQ's, id be lost without it.

This is the best i can do for photos for now, taken last summer when it was imported. Will get some more up if the weather is decent at the weekend.

Last edited:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just drove it down from Doncaster. I'm so pleased I got it!!

S

S15 SILVIA

Welcome mate.
Don't forget to post some more pics when you get a chance
Mike

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country

Some taken on friday in the fog taken on my phone, you will be pleased to know i cleaned the car when i got home.
So far im very impressed with the fuel consumption. Since refueling i have done 200 miles and the fuel gauge is showing half. If its a linear scale im in the money!

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Is that waddington's runway?! RLTC is amazing.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Barkston Heath. Not alot was going on in that fog last Friday fortunately, I just wish I had a better camera to take the photos from.

I think I have sussed out what wires I need to use for the TC. Took me some time (spent removing the rear seats and trim) to find that the ABS control box isn't in the back. All was not lost though, I did find the spare key buried away :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
haha someone was clearly getting busy in the back at some point then :wack:

p.s I have tryed this and being 6ft 3 it didnt work in the back of my s15, if you have managed it well...:notworthy::wack: