What's new

Not new, but new car!

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

I introduced myself almost 2 years back now, but for me being lazy and not looking up my old thread, here it goes again.

Im Lars, from the Netherlands and currently the age of 24. My car history started with an EG coupe and eventualy ended up driving an JDM 98 spec DC2 ITR. But I was madly in love with the S15's looks that i managed to source my new car.

The car actualy speaks for itself because its from one of the members here. I p/x'd my ITR and took the s15 from him. Thanks for that :D

I havent done anything to it myself yet, because it still awaits its dutch registration and all, headlights need rebuilding and some other minor bits, but driving it back from the UK was fun to say the least :nod:

And what a difference it is, the ITR handled like a brick, but it feels "slow" compared to this machine. Plus I feel that this particular car handles really nice compared to the ITR. But ill never got sick of that VTEC crossover sound tho ;)

Well thats about it i think, i got a speclist, but missing some things i think, will update if i find any :wack:

Jap speed FMIC
Jap speed Manifold, down pipe, decat and cat back
Apexi Filter
Z32 AFM
NGK 7's
Nissan 555 injectors
Walbro 255
Gizzmo set to 1.1bar
Apex 56mm rad
Braded Turbo Lines
Apexi RVS pipe from AFM to Turbo
Garret 2871 R turbo
Alloy recirv Valve
Nissan Undertray

Nismo Upper strut
Nismo Upper & lower arms and tie rods
Tein Super Streets

Rota Drift Grids 8.5" front and 9" rear with 225 45 and 245 40 TR1's
Vertex front bumper
Carbon Culture rear board

Braded brake lines
Red stuff EBC pads

pica's from my journey back:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate. Is that Toby's old car?

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Sure is! Was thinking why should i post new pics, as almost everyone already knows the car, but just for the sake of it :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nah, go for it. It's always nice to see new pics, especially of good looking cars! :)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Yea I have been crazy about these cars for years, and now i finally own one! It was hardly 3 days here in NL and got an invite for a tuning magazine shoot already :D

And offcourse i will have waaaay more pic's comming your way soon ;)

C

cougar power motorsport

nice to go Larsz. enjoy your new car mate. bravo for the shoot also ;)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Lookin' good mate - glad to see the car remains in the S15OC 'family' lol :thumbs:
Cheers James,

Yes i figured since i was lurking here for about 3 years, id stick around! Lots of wisdom on here!
Today I finished the registration proces and now all that is left is to MOT it when i get the papers.

Tho driving in this weather is a whole new experience compared to the teg :p haha

Some new pic's: