What's new

New to S15OC.....

T

teezn_180sx

Hey guys and girls.

Just a quick intro... ;-) Aussie boy here and a recent investor in yet another S series nissan. Jumped into the S15 a few months back now and enjoying it very muchly.

My first car was the 180sx ca18det. It eventually got a new heart in the form of the black top S13 Sr20det. made a few bolt on mods and then went all out one day with a full strip back, wide body and S13.5 conversion to be fitted out with all the perks including Volk gtc's and a tomei stage 2 engine (solid top end) running the gt3040r, rb25 box etc..... I also owned a widebody onevia that was built into a track car..... eventually selling the both of them before jumping onto 2 wheels for a while. Then i was pulled to dark side.... bought a Mk4 series.2 TT Supra. Had that for a while... then invested in a house.... back onto 2 wheels for a while.... then into hospital.... needless to say the bike was no more...... and just recently aquired the 99 JDM S15. Car is pretty tricked out. makes quite good power however i will list more later on.

As for now i think i will make the effort to attend a few meets here in QLD Australia and will chat to a few more of ya's around the forums.

Ill throw some pics up soon too!

Cheers,
Chris

S

S15 SILVIA

Welcome bud. Sounds like a fair history of cars you've had. Got any pics of the 13.5 and supra.
Mike

T

teezn_180sx

Hey quite into my machines.... Also usetoride trials and moto-X! Yeh I'll take some pics of the 15 and put up members profile. I'll toss up some pics in that of the other rides. ATM I'm out on my phone so I can't upload till later.

Thanks for the welcomes!

T

teezn_180sx

Yeh it is. I love my cars and bikes though. Did I mention I'm only 25? :-D best decision I made was investing in the house though! ;-)

D

dirtturbo

Welcome, glad to see you joined I met you at south side ns meet with 70ysr. I just made a facebook page as well so the link is in the qld chat page if you want to add that as its hard to keep in contact with all members on the forum but we will still post our own meets on here.

Sam

T

teezn_180sx

Cheers! Yeh ill have to add that to my PB account then!! Here are a my previous rides for those interested.....

Excuse the kid in the first pic... dont know were he came from.......:p Dont have any pics on this PC from the engine build that went into the S1580 or any of the suspension, wheels, etc...... Im gonna start a thread for the s15 now tho... get some details up....

cheers,
Chris