What's new

Hi there, new owner in Southampton

I

indeigeoff

Thought I had better introduce myself.
I'm Geoff and I am the new owner of roots82's Silvia which some of you may know.
I have had the car for nearly 24 hours now and absolutely love it, have been wanting an s15 for about five years now but have been in training at work so promised that I would only get one when I could treat it with the care that it deserves.
Just getting used to the car at the moment but I'm loving the little things like having the indicator on the correct side again. As the roads are terrible I am taking it very easy as the last thing I want is to go off roading in it!
Have already been told I have a nice Mitsubishi??? Although the fact that not everyone knows what it is makes it all the more special!
Anyway hope to see people around, have seen a couple of s15's around Southampton so I'm guessing there are more around somewhere?

Jay

Reaction score
welcome! not heard the mitsubishi one before, but i can say that you will get fed up of the "nice skyline mate" comments!!

enjoy the car, it will be the best drive you ever own...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome,

Hope you enjoy the car.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol as soon as I saw the title and you saying from Southampton I was about to reply 'do you know Roots82??' :D

You've deffo picked up a beauty - she looks like she's been really well looked after :thumbs: Yeah take it easy and just enjoy the cruising and the odd fast road blast when it's dry. S15's are awesome cars and the more you get to know her the more rewarding the ownership is :)

F

faxij

congrats mate, think you will be very happy :)

never saw a s15 in the flesh so far, so let me know if you should come around bournemouth some time, would love to have a close look and maybe take some pictures!

cheers :)