What's new

S15 Aberdeen, Scotland

L

Loggies15

Hey,

Im Michael Loggie and i have just last week got my s15. I am the first UK owner and im only 19. So far it is more than i could of ever expected it to be. It is by far the coolest car i have ever been in and i love it to bits. If only all the roads in Aberdeen were good enough to drive on.

It has had a nismo GT L.S.D diff put on it and the only annoying thing about it is that when it goes around a corner slowly, the back wheels clunk as it tries to lock the axles and it is just very annoying. Apart from that it is amazing.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
that happens because of the diff locking up dude for the likes of drifting :) if its your 1st RWD car take it easy on that diff cause it can be quite savage :wack: is it a Spec R or a Spec S you have? pics? :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
L

Loggies15

It is a spec R. Yeh it is my first. Took a big step up from a fiat punto to this.

How do you post photos? Am i just gona have to copy and paste them?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome mate :)

You can only post pics if the image is held on a server online (most people use Photobucket/FlickR/ImageBucket)... where as I use a personal website with plenty of storage space to hold all my images :) I think there's something in Useful Threads that explains in more detail ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Nice one dude! I bought my spec r when I was 19 aswell step up from a 1.6 civic :rotfl:, just dont thrash it round corners like you would a punto might go a bit wrong :wack:

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
welcome scottish buddy

i used to work in aberdeen for a few years, nice place and some wicked roads nearby...you be sure and be careful :D

look forward to seeing your pics