What's new

New here from USA Miami, FL!

V

vbgambini

Whats up guys! The S15 is my dream car. Always wanted one and looking to get one in the near future. Currently drive my 2nd 1998 240sx and just researching on how I can get my S15 here to Florida. I just wanted to ask if it is a real pain to do? Places that do it? Process? Been reading about dismantling a car then ship it? Good idea? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Florida also doesn't have any emissions so we can get away with modified cars. Thanks!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome vbgambini,

There has been few people that have imported an S15 into the states, but from what they have said it is a PITA. I suppose it really comes down to your state legislation in regards to car imports. I am sure that someone from the US will chime in here and tell you more.

V

vbgambini

Thanks man! Yea I heard its a PITA, but I feel thats fire only certain states. Maybe Florida is different. Ill hope to hear from someone soon.

M

Maxchamp

It can be done, just not cheap... look me up when you are ready to do this.

V

vbgambini

Whats the price range are we looking at? Me living in Florida have any advantages? What if I were to get a non turbo S15? I just would like to know what im getting into. Process, time, how to insure it? how much to save. etc. thanks

Last edited: