What's new

Shout out from Texas, USA

M

Maxchamp

Just wanted to give a formal introduction. Hope to meet a lot of great people on this forum. S15's are rather rare here in the states so it will be cool to meet some fellow owners.

I have a s15, originally n/a, picked it up and fully restored it. Turbo engine, 6 speed, gt28/71r, 264 cams, headgasket, studs, stoppers... 386whp at 19psi

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome,

Looks like you have done some good work. Don't forget to put up some pics of your ride.

Reaction score
Country
welcome! how did you manage to get an s15 in the u.s.? i'm from lake charles myself, plan on bringing my s15 back when i leave japan..

Reaction score
Welcome on board mate. You poor buggers got the rough end of the stick when they where handing out S15s, looks like your making up for that but. You need to get a few pics up for sure.

M

Maxchamp

I do agree, the US got the short end of the stick when it comes to JDM cars.

I got lucky getting the car. A partner of mine had it sitting in his storage unit already in the states. It had been stored in there for a while. I went up to help him move some things out of his storage and it was sitting in the back covered in boxes and dust. I moved the boxes out of the way and noticed it was an S15. I was in shock.... The front end was wrecked, damage on the roof, and on the side door. It was still a very sick car. He had all the parts, door, radiator support, fender, bumper, hood, etc... to make it back to factory. The car was n/a at the time. I asked him why it was sitting in here collecting dust. He just said he did not have the time. I told him I was interested, that I wanted to bring it back to life... and from there it went.

I will post up a build thread of the car from beginning to end here in a few days. Here is the car as it currently sits tho.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Looks like you've put a lot of time and enought into it, as it looks spot on :) bet you get a lot of "what car is that!"

Reaction score
Hell yeah very nice mate. Love that colour and the Rays always look good. Looking forward to checking out the build in detail.

Reaction score
Country
Howdy and WTTC :wave:

Damn, thats a nice S15 you got there, love the colour :cool:. Any more higher res pics ?