What's new

Hello folks :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
Hi

I used to be a member here a couple of years ago, met a kind gent graham ( topper ) from aberdeen when i was looking at s15's...ended up getting a 350z instead. I thought i would rejoin with a new name, which also goes hand in hand with my change of business which has now been successfully ( testing at times ) going now for a year

Im Martin from Scotland, Im the owner of MW Technical Design Ltd. Started 3 years ago, not too long after I finished Mech Eng at University.

Started doing contract design work for Oil companies Schlumberger and then Dril-Quip in Aberdeen.

Always have been a motorsport fanatic for years since i was a kid, attending knockhill on a regular basis, and it wasnt until towards the end of last year i had a big car crash which caused a lot of damage to an already existing health condition i have with a 9 week stay in hospital that buggered up my birthday, xmas and new year! that, and the fact my mum who has been fighting cancer now for almost 3 years is requiring a lot more care. I had to rethink everything in my life, and with the huge support of my dad, and other members of the family and friends, i have broke into an industry i always did have thoughts of doing. now i can be close to home where im needed, and work in an area i love :)

Currently trading on various websites, i would be very interested to find out what is involved in becoming a trader here and offering my services.

I have used my design skills to create and manufacture some products for my own cars and to a friends, who is a very competative drifter. mounts, braces, that kind of thing. so far only for rx7's, my main passion in life for the last 4 years

i am a rotary maniac, i love them. I purchased my rx7 back in 2007 and since day one this has been a project, which is now a fully competative track car, with ambition of doing the time attack which i sadly missed out on last year and this year. 450/460bhp large single turbo on only 1 bar of boost and a reliable map, and fully stripped of all its comforts. serviced non stop ( even if at times its seen as being picky ) and iv been rewarded with 3 years of rotary madness that has never once broke down or asked for anything. performance is amazing and handling is superb and has munched some big cars on my local knockhill! only 5 miles from my door :)

it was originally Odulas demo car in japan, used in their magazines, hyper revs, and has appeared in a dvd which i have.

i sourced it direct from them, with a brand new ported race engine supplied by fujita engineering ( the nike of rotary world for anyone not in the know )

i have imported 3 of my other cars myself for my own personal use which is something i will venture into eventually as a business. iv had a s13, 3 rx7's, ek9, 350z, evo 5...now what? s15? :D

I supply many big brand names which im sure many of you will find appealing, plus my own hubcentric spacers in various sizes and super strong wheel nuts. other things coming soon.

a few examples - Dixcel, HEL, Project MU, AP Racing, BC Racing Coilovers, KSport Brakes, Hardrace, SFS Hoses, Rota, Toyo, Falken, Yokohama, Goodyear, and all top brand Oils & Fluids. Soon to be Ferodo, Blitz, Forge, powerflex and bride.

I hope i can maybe meet some of you real soon

my current fast road evo 5 is being rebuilt right now and will be for sale real soon, i am looking at s15's as an option to replace it...i still love them

glad to be back here :)

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome back.

If you wish to become a trader please look at the following snipet from the forum rules.

12. Trade / Company accounts
- If you represent a company or wish to become a trader on this forum be aware that S15OC is a privately owned forum. It is requested that you ask the forum owner for permission to become a trader or a company representative on this forum. Until you are approved as a trader, you will not be able to post in the trader area. If you post in the for sale section as a trader, your threads will be deleted and you will receive an infraction. If you are not active on the forums, your account may be deleted at the descretion of the admin team. All trade threads must be made in the Traders section only, and there must be no 'poaching' for business on other's threads (with the exception of the Wanted section), though it is acceptable to PM someone. The business of your company should be inline with S15OC. ie, you will not get a trader title if you sell mobile phones.
Send Nicely a pm for approval as a trader.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi mate - welcome to S15OC. Be interested to see what you can offer as a passion of mine is to get bespoke parts made for my S15 where I'm not able to do this myself.

I'm currently going to make up some new higher and more solid spoiler struts out of 6mm ali plate but there's other stuff I'd like made up in future :)

Also - do you know a mate of mine called Matt Wiltshire? He owns the red triple rotor FD that's been in Time Attack this year with Pip from WGT at the helm during the Oulton round :D

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
i certainly do mate

i made higher spoiler mounts for my re-amemiya wing which ( as mad as it sounds ) wasnt high enough to satisfy me :D so certainly something like that can be available in the future.

will wait until trader status is approved before i start writing things up

also a website is currently being made, by myself...which will be a far easier way to forward to everyone. hopefully ill be finished by the end of the month

matt is a good friend...his car is actually made up of my old bodykit. he bought the front wings and skirts, and bonnet. i have just remembered i was due to send him some of my company stickers for his car too! ooops

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
ah nice1 mate :)

Yeah Matt's a sound bloke and was telling me about another mate of his with FD called Ash who I bought his original SSR wheels off via previous owner who has black S14 (a guy called Fraser - Napier Designs based in Glasgow).

Yes I know what you mean about wanting more and more height on those damn BGW haha!! :D When you get trader approval you gotta put up some pics of your metal work as I've got lots planned for my Silvia and want to go down the bespoke route :thumbs:

Cheers

C

cougar power motorsport

Welcome Martin. You wll find guys here really cool , wont regret about joining the company.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
thanks cougar, i recognise you from 350oc :) hope if theres anytime i need anything i cant provide i could maybe ask yourself...likewise for you with me, im happy to help

not had a reply back from nicely yet

seriously considering a s15 or 350z again to replace my evo 5... so fingers crossed theres one out there which suites my needs

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Don't worry, Nicely is a busy man and he can't check the forums every day. I am sure you will be fine, but it is just a respect thing that you send him a pm as he is the owner of the fourm.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
still not heard anything back from nicely

but iv had a good look around the forum, looking good, and i must admit im much more encouraged to get a s15 instead of another 350z

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have approved you as a trader. Please note that there has been some changes to the for sale rules in the last couple of days. Just so you are aware.

P.S. you know you want an S15 :p

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yeah, iv not bought the same car twice...well thats a lie...iv bought more than one rx7, at the same time too which was a nightmare!! lol

i figure if iv tried the 350z and loved it sure i did, the silvia s15 is still to be tried, so really thinking strongly about it

excellent news on the trader status too, thanks a lot!

F

faxij

sounds you're living my dreamlife mate!

best of luck (and welcome back) on here, hope to do some business with you in a few years time! :)