What's new

hi all, from japan

M

ms110

oh see, not far away, but far away for drive there, as you know always traffic... i am not going uss often, normally i am going to JU... you going to uss often???

I'm in Machida, which i think is southwest from you. You go to the USS Auctions often?

Reaction score
Country
oh see, not far away, but far away for drive there, as you know always traffic... i am not going uss often, normally i am going to JU... you going to uss often???
when i was looking for my s15, i was up there every other week, but it's been almost 2 yrs since i last went.

M

ms110

when i was looking for my s15, i was up there every other week, but it's been almost 2 yrs since i last went.
see.. so could be meet up sometime to see your car if you dont mind... mine still not on the road yet, waiting for shaken, and some body part need to repair..

K

kababaka

海老=king prawn.. :) 海老で鯛を釣るnice meaning!!! by the way are you japanese???
Oh haha! I just like the proverb!

Not Japanese, I lived there for 3 years, so I picked up some of the language then. I lived in Nagoya for 9 months, and Yokohama for just over 2 years.

Are you sure you are not Japanese?? Your English has a really Japanese way about it....How long have you been there? Do you have a Japanese wife/gf?

Last edited:
M

ms110

Oh haha! I just like the proverb!

Not Japanese, I lived there for 3 years, so I picked up some of the language then. I lived in Nagoya for 9 months, and Yokohama for just over 2 years.

Are you sure you are not Japanese?? Your English has a really Japanese way about it....How long have you been there? Do you have a Japanese wife/gf?
hi, no, i am not a japanese, seems you are quite interesting my background... so, i tell you some then.. after i born, i live around the world with my family.. in uk just about 12 years... understand?!?!?

K

kababaka

hi, no, i am not a japanese, seems you are quite interesting my background... so, i tell you some then.. after i born, i live around the world with my family.. in uk just about 12 years... understand?!?!?
ahh OK. Don't be offended, I am a secondary English teacher so I notice things easily. I found when I was living in Japan, that I picked up some Japan-English from speaking with Japanese people. It is quite common for English speakers to do so. :wack:
It's cool that you got to travel the world with your family, my Dad did that too. He said there were some good points and some bad - but he got to live in some interesting places!