What's new

Autech owner

J

Jay Autech

Hey everyone, been a memer of nissansilvia.com for around a year been to a fair few cruises and meets. I have a 1999 Nissan silver autech, vie already made a build thread that I'll post up here sometime soon. I'm from the redlands area in Brisbane and would love to get involved in some s15oc cruises, cheers Jay, I'll attach pictures below:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Welcome Jay,

I like your rims, what are the sizes / offsets. If you hook up with the QLD boys, I am sure they will look after you.

Reaction score
Welcome Jay,

I like your rims, what are the sizes / offsets. If you hook up with the QLD boys, I am sure they will look after you.
For sure we don't care if it's bog stock or putting out 300kwatw. As long as it's an S15 it's all good to us and we'll help ya make 300 along the way. The BS is left at the backdoor.

J

Jay Autech

Cheers guys, Hendo I'm guessing your hendo gee from ns.com I joined because of your hinterland post this morning, good website here there's nothing better than a Load of s15's together! I might post my build thread up now

J

Jay Autech

Welcome Jay,

Hey cheers, there vertec Manarays vr5 fronts 18x8.5 +35 with 225/40/18 rears 18x9.5+35 with 265/40/18

Reaction score
Cheers guys, Hendo I'm guessing your hendo gee from ns.com I joined because of your hinterland post this morning, good website here there's nothing better than a Load of s15's together! I might post my build thread up now
Yeah mate that's me. I only post meets on NS.com. I don't want offend so I will leave it at that lol. Your right but there is nothing better than a load of 15s, looking forward to meeting you. Muso is from down your way too.