What's new

Finally a proud owner of a s15!!!!!!! :d :d :d

S

Shushrut

FINALLY i have aquired my S15 after years of dreaming of driving it!!!!! ALOT left to learn as i am new on the IMPORT scene.... any sort of advice or help is much appreciated :D

Reaction score
Country
welcome mate,
you want some advice? drive carefully. very very carefully. because its devastating when you write it off. :/

get some specs and photos up tho!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
What JaseYpk said. Take it real easy until you get used to the power delivery

Other than that Welcome.....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome mate :)

First off we need pics as evidence you bought one lol :p :D

Read up on the useful threads because they really are very useful and a lot of time has been taken by lots of owners over the years to make it much more easy to help look after your S15 :thumbs:

S

Shushrut

thank you everyone... i will definatly need help and advice.... but how do i upload pics onto this??????

Reaction score
Country
thank you everyone... i will definatly need help and advice.... but how do i upload pics onto this??????
i use a website called photobucket (www.photobucket.com) upload your pictures to that, and then when you next write a comment here, click the add image button, and then paste the link of your newly uploaded picture into the box. simples :)

S

Shushrut

im having insurance problems... any suggestions of where to go and what to cover?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Check the Traders section of this forum or search for insurance in thread titles.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
AVS Model 5 niiice!! I've still got my set (in bronze too) although I use the wider rear set for drift days lol :)

If you want one single 17x7 as an extra or spare wheel then lemme know as I can sell you this :thumbs:

S

Shushrut

ahh excellent... how much you selling one for??? and i would LOVE to learn to drift!!! hahaa....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well bearing in mind a single new AVS Model 5 costs over £400+ from Japan I can sell you mine for £120 :)

The reason why I was only offering one rim is because the other 17x7 has slight buckle (no cracks just very slightly bent) so possibly needs repairing. But it will be fine for drifting or as spare if you're not too bothered. Both are in excellent condition surface wise :thumbs:

Pics:

So one perfectly ok rim for £120 (no tyres - collection price) or both for £160 (no tyres - collection price).

Hope this sounds good for you...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
That's Charlies place as i recognise the drive and u can see him in one of the pics :) Top bloke and I bet you got yourself an excellent S15 there as Charlie tends to only bother with decent grade and condition.