What's new

Spec R Owner from New Zealand!!!

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Hi everybody, recently got a 1999 Spec R Silvia... or 200SX if going by the badge on the back! When i got it a couple months ago its was pretty stock except for a full 3 1/2 inch exhaust system and a large front mount intercooler... it even had the factory wheels. Since then ive done a few minor mods incuding dark tail lights and side indicators, tinted windows, front strut brace, engine damper and got some big, bad 19" rims. The car just blows me away in every aspect and i cant wait to do some more mods. Its great to be part of the club.
Cheers, Darryl.

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
welcome. don't forget to put up some pics.

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Evidence hahaha...

Finally getting round to putting some pics up of the car.... just so you guys know it actually exists hahaha.
Pics are around a year old, will be putting some more pics up when i get my bodykit fitted and painted and new taillights ect. Used a bit of artistic licence in a couple of the pics lol. Let me know what yas think.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Reaction score
Country
supose most people in your part of the country have been rather pre occupied over the last two years, are things getting fixed up enough to not be a pain in the arse yet? many muffler removing bumps in the road still around?

DeviouS15

Reaction score
Country
Spoonman - Im up in Blenheim so fortunately we completely escaped the quakes. Ive been down to ChCh a few times though in the Silvia since the shakes though, first time the roads were rough as guts... holes, ripples, gaps and humps everywhere... it was like going 4wd'ing and believe me the adjusties didnt like it one bit lol. But lately the roads are looking pretty good... theres been a hell of a lot of work put into them.

Last edited: