What's new

Hi all

W

willirl

Hey all,

I'm will from Ireland and own a 00 s15 spec s! Some of you might recognise me from the sxoc where I've had a few s13s over the years!

Silvia so far is basic enough spec, uras kit nismo shocks and springs rota torques on the rear and some lenso things on the front, have quite a few plans for it eg better wheels which I am refurbing at the moment, few things to get hit how I want it!

I'll post up a few pics in a while still havnt got photobucket setup on the
iPhone!

W

willirl

Thanks guys!!currently sitting in Dublin airport off for a week if I fnd a computer with a proper browser I'll try get some up!! Have the s15 just over a month col, 8months without a silvia was too much :) it's actually in this months issue of modified motors (I know ;) ) if you want to see how it pretty much sits right now, just imagine it with rota torques on the back :) I hear you sold yours?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Excellent, must read it next time I'm in the shops :wack:

Yeah, sold her last month :cry: I genuinely am still devastated but it's a means to an end which will hopefully see me back in S15 ownership before too long :thumbs:

So what are the plans then?

W

willirl

Excellent looking forward to seeing what ya come out with next :) plans are wheels and get it sitting right, as you may know from me being a big fan of the vw scene and especially the usdm scene, I'm massive fan of the so-cal style so that's what I'm aiming to do with this, I'll toy with engine plans then :) it's quick enough to get my license taken off me as is lol so I'm happy to leave it..

W

willirl

back after a much needed week in spain, ola everyone :D

time for pics!!

On show at prodrift punchestown

Test fitting the new rear wheels!

Doing the diff or something, i dont remember haha

After fitting the torques (which will be going on the front) onto the rear coz they fit better than what was on it ;)

apologies for poo pics, all on the phone then linked from facebook!!

i kinda want a roof rack for it, has anyone ever seen a roof rack on an s15?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah. Have a look for mint's s15. He had roof racks.

W

willirl

Hmm.. Kinda in two minds about that doesn't look quite as well as I thought..

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
ridiculous is not a word I would use to describe it.