What's new

Queenslander

M

Muso

Hey guys.

My name is Ben. I'm from Brisbane. I have always been in love with the s15 and finally after years of hard work I am now a proud owner of my Type R GT!

I don't know a whole lot about cars but I am as big a fan of them as anybody, and I am looking forward to learning a lot off you guys. I will be keen to join the Qld guys on the meet in a couple of weeks if I can. Will be great to see the different styles going around.

I am open to comments let me know what you think. There are a few mods already on it before i purchased it. I'm not usually a fan of chromies but these ones seem to suit. Anyways...here she is:

Hope i get this uploading thing right...

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Very nice car. Welcome.

Reaction score
hey bud welcome :) will be good to have another blue s15 at our meets, hope to catch you soon and have a closer look, looks nice

Reaction score
Yeah mate welcome on board. I know what your saying about chrome wheels mate but they look very tasty. Hope to see and meet you at an event soon. You can normally find 1 or more members at Harrys on thursday nights also.

M

Muso

Thanks for the comments guys.

Looking forward to catching up for sure. Is that Harry's a restaurant/bar or something? Googled it and ended up with a place on Newsread Rd, Winsor. Is that right?
I work full time in Spring Hill so should be able to join you guys out there on a thursday night. I usually catch the train though so let me know in advance and I will drive into work that day.

Also last weekend I gave her a polish and wax plus put my plates on MUU50. I will take new pics when I can and chuck them up. I have a few questions about the car but I havent done much reading or searching yet so I will do that first and then start posting.

Reaction score
Yeah mate that's the place. A few of us are heading over this Thursday night if your interested. I'll PM you my number and stuff. Are you on the Southside or Northside of town?

M

Muso

Yeah mate that's the place. A few of us are heading over this Thursday night if your interested. I'll PM you my number and stuff. Are you on the Southside or Northside of town?
Ok great looking forward to it mate. I am south-east out at Cleveland. Anybody else out that way?

M

Muso

Thanks for coming out to meet tonight Hendo.
Helped me realise about a bunch of goodies that are already on my car. Can't wait to start really learning about everything.
Your s15 looks great! Look forward to meeting more members at the meet in a couple of weeks.