What's new

I need all of you to HELP NOW PLEASE!

K

Kieran

Boys,

I got my Spec S last month, the first car i've ever owned and some bitch in a range rover pulled out in front of me the very day i got it and put it off the road for a bit. She destroyed the track rod end buckled two alloys and bust up the nose. She's back on the road now but the tracking is still shot to **** and theres all different alloys on her ( one has a rotational tire thats rotating the wrong way so every time it rains she tries to kill me). The nose is barley stiched back together and she kinda reminds me of Rianna now, in that she looks better with a few bruises on her face!

Any help with bonnets,bumpers and bumper renforcement bars/sils would be very much apprciated.

Reaction score
Gutted to hear about your news mate. You should post an ad in the wanted section and see if people can help :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
just an idea you may already know this but check the rods and arms for straightness like caster and all that, they might be bent if even slightly, its a good thing that they are cheap to replace using aftermarket adjustable items.

Reaction score
Country
I wrote mine off in easter and its gonna be back on the road next week so if you need location of parts let me know. but heres where i got the bits you listed:

bonnets - cheaper to get a CF one rather than new metal one - see madmotors for a Seibon CF OEM style bonnet. perfect fit.

bumpers - good luck! keep your eyes on the 'for sale' section on here, you wont find an oem one on the internet. trust me, i've tried for months!

and bumper renforcement bars/sils - contact 'Dan' from SRB-Power - he imports parts directly from japan. Parts within a week (if in stock) and reasonably priced. really helpful - contact - sales@srbpower.com or [FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Arial,sans-serif]01375 392777

hope this helps
[/FONT]
[/FONT]