What's new

P

Pete_

Hi
Joined the site today, thought id just say a quick hello.
im looking at purchasing an s15 soon. im currently driving an audi s3, previous to purchasing the audi i owned an s14a and selling that has got to be one of the worst motoring decisions iv made.
Obviously i know some of the issue's common on the s14a's but if anyone can give me a few pointers on what to look out for when purchasing the s15 i would be very greatful.

hopefully see some of you around

Pete

Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt mate. It took me forever to find a 15 I fell in love with and haven't actually picked it up yet

J

john

welcome to the site bud!! i used this site when i was looking for my s15 and i have to say i got some great info off here! happy hunting!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah you can't go wrong with info on this forum - and people are here to help :)

As Meddler says you got to make sure she's not been crash damaged badly from before. Usual signs are body panels badly fitting, check the chassis/subframes for welding etc. Mismatch paintwork colour from one panel to the next.

Also have a good look underneath and inside the arches for rust... Other than that just the usual mechanical checks on test drive etc. Have a good listen around turbo area when idling or get the revs going as turbo gaskets are prone to leaking!

Reaction score
Country
now then mate, good luck with your hunt! i've had mine 8 months, and managed to write it off in that period :( but i wasnt letting it go. no way. so due to a lot of effort and work it'l be back on the road next week :D :D well worth it. you'l never look back after you get one :D