What's new

South-west London newbie

Reaction score
Alright peeps,

I'm Adam, from Twickenham, London. I have this evening put down a deposit on my first S15 and am hoping to pick it up in the next couple of weeks :thumbs:

I currently have an S14a, which I've had a nightmare with as the previous owner drifted it, so I've spent the past year straightening it out and building a high-comp engine for it. However, when I saw the S15 for sale, I fell in love and loved it even more when I saw it in the flesh yesterday. I've previously had a Pulsar too, a few R5 GTTs and a random Omega V6 inbetween (tow car).

I'm basically here to learn a little more about the S15 and introduce myself to my new little and happier driving world. I took the 14 off the road a few weeks back and have been driving my girlfriends (yellow) Saxo around in the meantime - not a good look, I'm sure you'll agree...so can't wait to pick up the new car :D

Adam.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Welcome to the club mate - you've made the right decision :thumbs:

I really want you to put up pics of this yellow Saxo... must be immense lmao :D :p

Have you got any pics of the 15 you're picking up? TBH if you're already clued up on the S14 internals etc then you're 70% there IMO. There are differences like the diff, gearbox, suspension (if stock) but more of it is asthetic than mechanical...

James

Reaction score
Seeing as you asked... :D

The S15 i'm yet to finalise the full payment and collection date as it took me over 3 hours drive each way just to look at it, so i've got to plan out my journey. Train seems to be the mode of transport, and at 4 and a half hours estimated:(. The car really does look amazing in the flesh, the pictures did it no justice atall and it certainly shifts with 340bhp.

If Jim is on here, I hope he doesn't mind me using his pictures on the thread...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha love the banana Saxo special!! :D

S15 looks sweet dude - wow... 340 bhp must have AFM, 740cc and possibly uprated turbo to be knocking out them figures :thumbs:

Looks very stateside modified with no aero parts just nicely decked ;)

Reaction score
No afm ;)

Map sensor for the win :D

I've wanted an S15 for a while and this is the only one i've seen advertised that caught my eye. I've got some extra bits, that i'd originally bought for S14a, to fit to it. Not sure wether to fit my other wheels yet either as i'm a fan of 17's rather than 18's. However the black wheels do look very good on it and sit just right in the arches.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Nice buy Adam :) I was going to buy Jim's car the last time he had it up for sale, but he had a change of heart at the last minute and decided to keep it :(

I remember its got a great spec!

Reaction score
I could tell it was a reluctant sale when I went to see it last weekend. Hopefully he won't change his mind in the next 4 days:D

The spec is good, its what I should have done with my s14a before I went mad on the spec. I may even fit my powertune twin scroll manifold and the hx35 to it:wack: