What's new

Hello from Singapore!

M

mongoose

Hi everyone :)

I'm driving a pewter nz S15 here in Singapore... here are some pics of my car

Over here we have maybe 50/50 jdm and nz S15s... and just a couple of Australia spec units too.

I've got an Impul reflashed ecu with 550 cc injectors, an open pod from GruppeM but otherwise rest of car still stock.. still waiting eagerly for my Fujitsubo catback to get approved by local authorities..

Great forum! :notworthy:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome to the forum mate :wave: and the car looks clean :thumbs: keep the modding going

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :wave:
nice S15 :)
Looks like you color-matched the wheels with the paintjob pretty good too :thumbs:

M

mongoose

Thanks guys :) actually my other fav colour for this car is in fact the pearl white but I just couldn't find one back then (2nd hand)..

rim colour wasn't intended to be so close to the pewter :p tats the prob with ordering first without seeing them..

ya Nicely I think so too, trouble is with SUVs and MPVs all over the place these days the road humps are getting taller too :rant: I'd love to drop an inch front and back at least..

D

Derek

Welcome.

Wheels suit the car. Same colour wheels as car are becoming fashionable nowdays..

Reaction score
hey, nice clean Sil you have there. As previously mentioned - it needs to have a closer relationship with the ground :D

I like the clean lines - no need for spoilers or kits, just a little lowering and you're set :cool:

M

mongoose

Hey guys, thanks very much :)

I had trouble deciding which kit would look best that eventually I grew to like the stock look - think sooner or later I will drop the ride height a bit.. and maybe add a simple lip like this one if I can find it..

M

mongoose

hey now that's really quite nice! :nod: doesn't look like it's an added-on piece.... ok I'll be asking around over here for this lip...

Reaction score
yeah, that's not bad either. It's funny how the lip spoiler can make all the difference without having to fork out for a new front bumper. If you don't plan to add a bigger intercooler in the future - the lip spoiler could be the ticket.