What's new

New Kid from Colorado, US

B

BoostAddict

To start off, i dont own an S15...but i am in love with them and swore to myself that i would own one at some point in my life. I'm on this forum because i want to know everything about the S15 and importing (legal and illegal) and just gawk at everyone's S15's. Everyone on here who owns one is my hero haha looking forward to being part of this forum.

again i apologize i know this is the S15 owners club and i am not a current owner...but i hope you guys can look past that...:D

-Grant

Reaction score
Country
Nah the guys here are great! I'm not a current owner as they are not legal in Canada for another 3 years, but I've been collecting parts, reading up on the car and sharing what I know with others here.

Enjoy your time here...:)

Reaction score
Country
To start off, i dont own an S15...but i am in love with them and swore to myself that i would own one at some point in my life. I'm on this forum because i want to know everything about the S15 and importing (legal and illegal) and just gawk at everyone's S15's. Everyone on here who owns one is my hero haha looking forward to being part of this forum.

again i apologize i know this is the S15 owners club and i am not a current owner...but i hope you guys can look past that...:D

-Grant
Welcome to the club! I was the same way, after seeing my first s15 back in 1998 in Japan, I told myself that one day I would own one as well! 10 years later... I decided to move back to Japan, just to buy one!